ECGC PO Exam Shift Timings 2022
Candidates going to appear for the ECGC PO exam must keep in mind the exact dates so that they can arrive at the exam center on time. Also, note down the reporting timings to report on time.
ECGC PO Analysis All Shifts
ECGC PO Exam Shift 1
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
ECGC PO Exam shift 1
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
ECGC PO Exam Overview 29th May 2022 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
As the 1st shift of the ECGC PO exam 2022 has been finished, we can now go for the overview of the exam in brief.
- The level of the exam was moderate.
- Around 25 questions were asked from puzzle and seating arrangements.
- Around 30 questions were asked about current affairs.
ECGC PO Exam Analysis 2022: YouTube Session (29th May)
Our Experts will be taking the ECGC PO analysis session on 29th May 2022 at 12 PM to discuss various important things such as questions asked in the ECGC PO 1st shift, section-wise analysis, difficulty level of the exam, and expected cut-off.
ECGC PO Exam Analysis 29th May 2022 (Section-wise)
We can now move on to the ECGC PO exam shift 1 analysis without further waiting. Let's discuss the complete analysis of the ECGC PO exam below.
1. ECGC PO shift 1 Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
There are 50 questions in the quant section of the ECGC PO exam with a time limit of 40 minutes. Easy questions were asked from number series, approximation, and quadratic equations.
Missing Number Series
|10||Easy to moderate|
|4||Easy to moderate|
Pie chart+table: 5
Boat-stream based(line graph): 5
2. ECGC PO shift 1 Analysis: English Language
The English Language section of the ECGC PO 1st shift was easy. This section also has 40 marks weightage. Most of the questions were easy. Some questions in the Reading Comprehension were difficult to consume.
Name of the topic
|2 sets with a total of 14-15 questions||Moderate|
|Match the column||3||Easy|
3. ECGC PO shift 1 Analysis: Reasoning Ability
In the ECGC PO exam, the Reasoning Ability section consists of 50 marks with 50 questions to solve in 40 minutes. Students have attempted around 30-38 questions. Some of the puzzles were time-consuming.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Blood-based Double row: 5
Ranking based: 5
8 person and country: 5
Floor based: 5
Linear arrangement: 5
4. ECGC PO shift 1 Analysis: General Awareness
General Awareness is one of the most important sections with a total of 40 marks out of the total 200 marks. Most of the questions were asked about the last 5-6 current affairs. Some of the questions that appeared in the exam were given below:
1. Recently Byju’s becomes the official sponsor of______.
Ans: FIFA World Cup Qatar-22
2. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) for a period of three years?
Ans: Ajay Bhushan Pandey
3. The central government has mandated that vehicle makers must manufacture, sell and register only BS-VI (BS6) vehicles from______.
Ans: April 1, 2020
4. Who has been appointed as the Vice-Chairman of the NITI Aayog?
Ans: Suman Bery
5. Where is the headquarters of Nestle?
Ans: Vevey, Switzerland
6. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq in _______.
Ans: September 1960
7. HSBC holding is a bank based in which country?
Ans: London, UK.
8. Which Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are concerned with gender equality?
Ans: SDG 5
9. When was Project Tiger launched?
Ans: April 1973
10. Which other player along with India player Rohit Sharma has been named among the five players in Wisden's 'Cricketers of the Year' at the 2022 edition of the Almanack?
Ans: Jasprit Bumrah
11. How many teams will participate in FIFA World Cup 2026?
12. Who is the first foreigner recipient of the Bharat Ratna Award?
Ans: Abdul Ghaffar Khan of Pakistan in 1987 and the former South African president Nelson Mandela in 1990.
13. What is the name of NASA’s Mars Rover?
14. The central government surpassed its asset monetization target of _________ for 2022.
Ans: Rs 880,000 crores
15. The Union Cabinet has approved the infusion of what amount into state-owned credit insurance provider ECGC Ltd over a period of five years?
Ans: Rs 4,400 crore
5. ECGC PO shift 1 Analysis: Computer Knowledge
The computer knowledge section was easy. Questions were asked about computer memory, the internet, input-output device, hardware-software, and other important computer-related topics
ECGC PO Good Attempts shift 1
The ECGC PO Analysis shift 1 will also include the ECGC PO good attempts shift 1. Candidates have to ensure that they have attempted a minimum no of safe attempts to qualify for the next stage. The good attempts of the ECGC PO exam today's shift are based on candidates' feedback and reviews.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
ECGC PO Difficulty Level shift 1
The difficulty level of an exam can be considered after going through the types and patterns of questions asked in that exam. We can consider the ECGC PO Difficulty level to be easy to moderate after analyzing candidates' feedback.
Important ECGC PO 2022 Exam Analysis (29 May) Links For You -
- ECGC PO 2022 Exam Analysis Shift 1
- ECGC PO 2022 Exam Analysis Shift 2
- ECGC PO 2022 Memory Based Questions Asked
ECGC PO Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
In any exam, the cut-off mark is the minimum score required to advance to the next level of that particular exam. After the exam, ECGC will also announce the ECGC PO cut-off. Please review the projected ECGC PO Cut Off 2022.
|Section||Expected Cut off|
So we have discussed everything related to the ECGC PO exam analysis held on 29th May 2022. We have discussed ECGC PO difficulty level and good attempt of shift 1.
How was your 1st shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.