Delhi University Admission Form 2022
Candidates can fill out the admission form for the CUET exam for undergraduate courses. Whereas for the post-graduate course the Application is available on the Delhi University website from April 06, 2022, to May 15, 2022. The direct link to apply for the DUET exam is provided below.
Delhi University Entrance Test Application - Direct Link
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check below the important dates for UG & PG admission process for the 2022 session.
For PG Courses (Through DUET):
|Starting of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for submission||15th May 2022|
|Admit card||Last week of May 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||June/ July 2022|
|Group discussion/ interview||July 2022|
|1st allotment list release date||July 2022|
|Document verification||Last week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||In the month of September 2022|
Delhi University (DU) Application Form 2022
Check out the complete details mentioned below for those applying for DU 2022 Application Form:
- Delhi University Admission 2022 Application form has been made available for UG & PG courses through online mode.
- Candidates, who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for admission from 6th April 2022.
- Candidates must fill out the application form very carefully though the admission authority will also provide the correction facility after the completion of the registration form.
- Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes made while filling out the application form within the correction facility only.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, i.e. 6th May 2022.
- Candidates must take printouts of the filled DU application form and fee receipt for future use.
DU Application Form fee 2022 can be submitted through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking Payment gateways only.
The complete fee structure for DU Admission 2022 will be as follows:
For PG Courses (Through DUET):
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 300/-|
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the complete DU Eligibility Criteria for Admission session 2022-23:
B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appeared in the class 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 60% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for DU Admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have the following subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
B.EL.ED (Bachelors of Elementary Education):
- Qualification: Applying candidates must pass the Intermediate examination or +2 from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports:
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed or appear in an Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 45% marks in their board examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed any of the examinations, B.A/BBA/B.Com from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have an LLB degree of either 3 or 5 years from any recognized institute.
- Marks: He/ she must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination to the eligible.
- Qualification: A candidate will require B.Tech/ B.E or its equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she will require at least 60% marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
Delhi University (DU) Entrance Exam 2022
Admission into Undergraduate courses will be provided at Delhi University conducts an entrance exam i.e., CUET. While for Post Graduate courses, the university conducts Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) to select candidates for admission. DU will announce the exam dates soon for CUET& DUET 2022.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2022 Cut Off
Delhi University will release the cut off marks after the declaration of the result through online mode only. University will release a separate cut off list for both merit-based and entrance-based admission procedures. Candidates will be able to check the complete cut off list from the university website.
The DU cut off marks will be prepared by the university for shortlisting the candidate for the admission procedure. Candidates will have to score more marks than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for the complete DU admission procedure.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2022: Reservation Criteria
The Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the reservation policy as per govt. for reserved category candidates. Following are the complete category-wise reservation policy for admission in the various offered program at Delhi University (DU) and its affiliated campuses:
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|Schedule caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||27|
|The person with a disability (PWD)||3|
|Sports/ ECA quota||5|
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2022: Important Documents
The final admission to the various programmes of UG & PG will be offered to the candidates after the verification of the below-mentioned documents.
- Class 10th and Class 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Stay Tuned for More Updates!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm