DBT Research Associateship 2022 - Notification PDF
DBT Research Associateship 2022: Important Dates
The interested candidates can check below the important dates related to the DBT Research Associateship 2022.
|Start Date of Online Application||15th June 2022|
|End Date of Online Application||15th July 2022|
The Process Of Apply For The DBT Research Associateship 2022
The candidates looking forward to applying for the DBT Research Associateship 2022 can follow the steps mentioned below in order to apply for the program.
DBT Research Associateship 2022 - Apply Online Link
- The first step would be to visit DBT-RA Online Portal.
- Fill out the online application form regarding Personal Information, Research Contribution, Academic Qualifications, Proposed Research Work, Referee Details, Proposed Mentor Details, and Proposed Host Institution.
- Provide the Contact Details Asked.
- Submit the application form
- While submitting the online application form, an email with a link to submit a letter of recommendation will get sent by the candidate to the email addresses of all the referees mentioned in their application form.
- The mentioned Referees will need to upload a pdf copy of the letter of recommendation on the portal latest by the 20th of July 2022.
- The applicant must ensure that the referee submits the recommendation letter within the time limit.
- Application forms will only be excepted through the online portal of DBT-RA.
Eligibility Criteria Of DBT Research Associateship 2022
The candidates looking forward to applying for the DBT Research Application 2022 can check the eligibility criteria for the same.
In Terms Of Qualification
- The candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in the field of Engineering, Science, or M.D./M.S. degree in the area of medicine along with an interest in research in Biotechnology and Life Sciences. A good academic record is necessary.
- The candidates who have already submitted the M.D./M.S/Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply for the associateship.
- The candidates applying must be Indian Citizen OCI card holders or NRI.
- The candidates who are already employed can also apply to this program. However, they will have to upload a 'No Objection Certificate (NOC)' granted by their current employer during the online submission of the applications.
In Terms Of Age
|Men||Maximum 40 Years On the Day Of Application|
|Women||Maximum 45 Years On the Day Of Application|
Documents Needed To Apply For The DBT Research Associateship 2022
The candidates will require the following documents to submit their application for the DBT Research Associateship 2022.
1. A Self-attested pdf copy of their Date Of Birth certificate
2. The Self-attested pdf copies of their degree certificates as qualification proof
3. A Consent letter from their mentor. (format for the Consent letter is available at the online portal of DBT-RA)
4. A No objection certificate from the current employer (if any)