The CSIR- NCL has begun to recruit started theirs for freshers and experienced candidates for the post of Project Associate, Technical Assistant, and Senior Technical Assistant.
Important Dates For CSIR NCL Recruitment 2022
|Events||Date of the Event|
|Date of commencement of online application||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of online application||To be announced|
|Last date of receipt textual matter application||To be announced|
Highlights For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
The candidates can check the important highlighters in the examination given below in the tabulated form to have a clear view of the CSIR NCL 2022 recruitment.
NCL Technician Recruitment 2020: 45 Vacancies
|Notification Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date of Submission||To Be Announced|
|Organization||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Functional Area|
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can check the different sections in the table given below according to their interested disciplines to acknowledge the eligibility criteria for it.
|Technical Assistant||B.E./B. Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ natural philosophy Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering) or equivalent with fifty-fifth marks from recognized universities.|
|Technical Officer||B.E./B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology) or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.|
|Senior Technical Officer||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized university and five years of expertise within the operation/maintenance of analytical instruments/facilities.|
Exam Pattern For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
The exam pattern for the CSIR NCL 2022 recruitment is given below in different tables for the different posts. Candidates can check the tables according to their interested disciplines.
Exam Pattern For Technical Assistant
|Paper-I (Time Allotted –1 hour)||Paper-II (Time Allotted –30 Minutes)||Paper-III (Time Allotted – 90 Minutes)|
Exam Pattern For Technical Officer:
|Paper-I (Time assigned –1 hour)||Paper-II (Time assigned –30 Minutes)||Paper-III (Time assigned –90 Minutes)|
Exam Pattern For Technician
|Paper-I Time Allotted –1 hour)||Paper-II Time Allotted –30 Minutes)||Paper-III (Time Allotted – 1 hour)|
Job Vacancies For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can check the table given below to acknowledge the job vacancies according to the notification released by the CSIR NCL 2022 for different posts.
|Sr. Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer||01|
|Sr. Technical Officer||02|
Application Procedure For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
The candidates looking forward to applying for the CSIR NCL 2022 recruitment can check the application procedure given below to register themselves.
- Visit the official website at http://recruit.ncl.res.in/
- Now the next step is to click on the option in the 'New Advertisement Section'
- Click on the Register option
- After registration, there will be an activation link sent to your registered email id.
- Click on the link in your email
- Now, log in with the email that you registered with the password that you created.
- Now, Select the name of the department of your interest
- Click on the ‘Fill Application’ Option given.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- select the 'Fee payment' Option given.
- Pay the required fee and click 'submit'
- Download and print a hard copy of your application form.
The process to Download Admit Card For CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2022
The candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the CSIR NCL recruitment 2022 can download their admit card, when released, by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official Site of NCL
- The home page will be opened on the screen showing the page named as 'Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Scroll down and click on the link 'CSIR NCL Technical position Hall Ticket'
- Now, you need to enter the login details such as the date of birth and the registration id number
- The final step would be to click on the 'CSIR NCL Card 2022' option on your screen.
- Download and print out a hard copy for the admit card.
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm