Official Notification for BSSC Mains Exam Date, Download PDF
How to Register Yourself for Bihar SSC Mains Exam 2021
- Step 1: click on the above link or visit the official website @bssc.bihar.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on the “सूचना पट्ट (Notice Board)” button.
- Step 3: click on the link ‘Link for Filling Application form for the Adv. No. 06060114, Post - 1st Inter Level Combined Competitive (Mains) Exam -2014’
- Step 4: Now you will redirect to a new website. Click over the "APPLICATION FORM PROCESS LINK FOR Mains Exam"
Bihar SSC Mains Exam Application Form, Direct Link to Apply Online
- Step 5: Log in with registration no & date of Birth.
- Step 6: Fill up the required details and submit.
What to Carry to the BSSC Mains Exam Centre?
Before going to the exam centre, there are some necessary documents required to validate the information of the candidate before they appear for the examination. We have listed down all the documents below.
- Photocopy of the BSSC Mains Admit Card
- An original photo ID proof (ex. Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN Card, etc)
- Employee ID (if you have)
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A black or blue pen (including spares)
- Additional equipment, such as erasers and pencils
- A water bottle (check first)
What Not to Carry to the BSSC Mains Exam Test Centre?
Before going to the BSSC Mains exam centre, you shouldn't carry anything that will violate the rules and regulations set by the examination authorities. In case you are caught carrying such items, your examination will be immediately cancelled. We have listed down all the things you should not carry
- Mobile phone
- Papers with relevant information
- Charts or Tables
- Any other electronic devices
Most Important Bihar Study Notes
Free मे पढ़े GS/GK Study Notes और अपनी तैयारी को मज़बूत करे
Free मे पढ़े Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly करेंट अफेयर्स
Commentswrite a comment