We are here with very interesting tricks to solve Mixed Chart Questions in Data Interpretation so that you can solve these questions including Pie Chart and Data Table, Data Table and Line Graph, Bar Graph and Line Graph, Pie Chart and Line Graph, & Pie Chart and Pie Chart which are majorly asked in all the bank exams. Hence, solving Mixed Chart Questions is not difficult anymore because the expert has given the easiest method and tricks to solve the problems.
Important Tips & Tricks to Solve Mixed Graph Questions in DI
The aspirants can use these methods to solve the questions which consist of pie charts, bar graphs, or line graphs in a single question. It might seem tough and complicated but after practicing with the expert's tricks, you won't ever fear solving Mixed Graphs problems in any bank exam.
1. Direction: Study the following data carefully and answer the given questions.
The given below line chart shows the number of boys in four different classes in a school.
The given below table shows the percentage of girls out of the total number of students in these classes.
The total number of girls in Class VI and Class VII together is how much less than the total number of girls in Class VIII and Class IX together?
Total number of girls in Class VI = 24 X 76/24 = 76
Total number of girls in Class VII = 56 X 30/70 = 24
Total number of girls in Class VIII = 100 X 50/50 = 100
Total number of girls in Class IX = 84 X 40/60 = 56
Required difference = 100 + 56 - (76 + 24) = 156 - 100 = 56
2. Total number of students in Class IX is what percent more/less than a total number of students in Class VI?
A. 50% more
B. 30% less
C. 40% more
D. 60% less
E. 55% more
Total number of students in Class IX = 84 X 100/60 = 140
Total number of students in Class VI = 24 X 100/24 = 100
Required percentage = ((140 - 100)/100) X 100 = 40% more
3. Total number of boys in Class V is 25% more than the total number of boys in Class VII, while the total number of girls in Class V is 40% more than the total number of students in Class VIII. Find the total number of students in Class V.
Total number of boys in Class V = 125÷100 X 56 = 70
Total number of girls in Class V = 140÷100 X 100 X 100 ÷ 50 = 280
Total number of students in Class V = 280 + 70 = 350
4.What is the ratio of the total number of students in Class IX to the total number of girls in Class VI and Class VII together?
A. 10 : 9
B. 7 : 4
C. 4 : 3
D. 7 : 5
E. 8 : 5
Total number of students in Class IX = 84 X 100 ÷ 60 = 140
Total number of girls in Class VI and Class VII together = 24 X (76/24) + 56 X (30/70) = 100
Required ratio = 140 : 100 = 7 : 5
5. There is one teacher per 20 students in a Class. Find the total number of teachers in all four classes together.
Total number of students in the four Classes together =
Why Gradeup All India Online Mock Test?
- Real exam like experience
- A genuine competition that you are going to face in the exam
- Questions with the same level of difficulty
- It will help you manage your time for the exam
- Know where you stand among thousands of students
- It will help you highlight your weak and strong areas.
- All India Rank
Why Gradeup Green Card?
1. Avail recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of luck for the exams.