The OP-amp can Amplify 1. a.c. signals only 2. d.c. signals only 3. both a.c. and d.c. signals 4. neither d.c. nor a.c. signals.
Both a.c. and d.c. signals are amplified by OP-amp. Operational amplifiers (Op-Amps) are integrated circuits that amplify the difference between two input voltages and produce a single output.
- A Spore-Producing Plant is ________
- The Median Date of the Year 2019 is Written as DD.MM is:
- The Point of a Contra Flexure is the Point Where _____.
- What is the Keyboard Shortcut for 'Undo' Function?
- Which Country has Given the Name of Cyclone Amphan?
- Which of the following is NOT a capital of any State in India? 1. Allahabad 2. Ranchi 3. Raipur 4. Dehradun
Commentswrite a comment