South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Overview
Applicants interested in the South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2022 may find the following summary table helpful.
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Start date of application||5th January 2022|
|Last date of application||11th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Online test and Interview|
|Application fee||Rs. 800|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Let's have a look at the important dates of the South Indian Bank PO 2022 notification.
|Start date of online application||5th January 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||11th January 2022|
|Online exam Date||To be notified|
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. OR X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Graduation & any Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Graduates who have secured admission for the engineering stream through lateral entry should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC, Diploma/Polytechnic, and Graduation.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. An equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
Not more than 26 years. The candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1995 and not later than 30.11.2003 (both days inclusive).
(1) Probation Period
|Service Agreement Period|
(2) Place of Posting
|Anywhere in India |
(Liable for transfer anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.)
South Indian Bank PO Salary
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to the sale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
- Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA, and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process
- It consists of Online Test and Interview.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for an Interview.
- The bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interviews.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
Excluding GST and other applicable charges. Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 200/|
South Indian Bank PO 2021: Employment Terms
- The selected candidates will undergo 1 year probation period.
- There will be a service agreement period of 2 years.
- Candidate can be posted anywhere with the sole discretion of the Bank.
South Indian Bank PO Application Process
- Candidates must first visit the official website mentioned in the above table and then select the Career option.
- Now click the desired section.
- The official notification will then appear.
- Please read the entire notification carefully.
- Click the Apply Now button if you're qualified and interested.
- Save your user name and password after completing the process.
- Complete all essential fields, pay the application cost, and submit your application by September 8, 2021.
- For more information regarding the application process, you can check the official notification mentioned above.
So this is all about the South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2022. Kindly go through the article to know the complete details about the notification. If you're studying for other bank exams like SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, and so on, you can take a free mock test at the link below.
To crack the ESIC UDC exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
If you are aiming to crack the ESIC MTS exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.