SBI Clerk Exam 2023 Overview
Before going forward one should understand some of the key aspects of the SBI Clerk exam 2023 such as the pattern of the exam, expected date of notification, selection process, etc. Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the SBI Clerk exam to be able to gain insights into the recruitment process.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Mode of Exam
Number of Vacancies
|To be released|
Local Language Test
Frequency of the exam
Once a year
Notification release date
|To be released|
Total no. of questions
Preliminary: 1 Hour
Mains: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format
The below mentioned is the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration format which is mandatory for all the students who are going to appear for the examination. It must be written in English only. The declaration must be clearly visible and should not be smudged.
"I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
SBI Clerk Hand Written Declaration: Points To Remember
The candidates must keep in mind the essential points of the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration to be able to upload it and submit the forms successfully. We have listed some pivotal points that must be taken into consideration while uploading the handwritten declaration.
- Signatures in Capital letters will NOT be considered.
- In the absence of a left thumb, a candidate may use their right thumb in its place. If there are no thumbs, you can use the forefinger impression instead. You can make an impression of the left toe if there are no fingers.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in the candidate's own handwriting, only in English, and without the use of capital letters. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows.
- If the application was authored by another person or was translated from another language, it will be deemed void.
- The deceleration form must be written on white A4 sheet paper with a black ink pen.
- The size of the scanned image must be between 50KB to 100KB.
- IBPS may send a notification to download call letters for the Examination and other information to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances should a candidate share or mention another person's e-mail address.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write, can get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration, and upload the document as per specifications.
Document Specification For SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023
While filling out the SBI Clerk online application form, a candidate needs to upload several documents. Kindly go through the required dimensions and file size of each type of required document.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|SBI Clerk Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
We've gone over the format of a handwritten declaration, how to fill it out, the required file type, size, and dimension, as well as other relevant information. Before filling out the SBI Clerk 2023 online application form, please read the entire article.
Commentswrite a comment