SBI Clerk Overview 2022
Before going forward you should understand some of the key aspects of the SBI Clerk exam 2022 such as the pattern of the exam, expected date of notification, selection process, etc. You must have an in-depth knowledge of the SBI Clerk exam to be able to gain insights into the recruitment process.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Mode of Exam
Number of Vacancies
Frequency of the exam
Once a year
Notification release date
|6th September 2022|
Total no. of questions
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format 2022
The below mentioned is the handwritten declaration format which is mandatory for all the students who are going to appear for the examination. It will be written in English only. The declaration must be clearly visible and should not be smudged.
I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
Handwritten Declaration For SBI Clerk 2022: Important Points
The candidates must keep in mind the essential points of the SBI Clerk handwritten declaration to be able to upload it and submit the forms successfully. We have listed some pivotal points that must be taken into consideration while uploading the handwritten declaration.
- Signatures in Capital letters will NOT be considered.
- In the absence of a left thumb, a candidate may use their right thumb in its place. If there are no thumbs, you can use the forefinger impression instead. You can make an impression of the left toe if there are no fingers.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in the candidate's own handwriting, only in English, and without the use of capital letters. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows.
- If the application was authored by another person or was translated from another language, it will be deemed void.
- The deceleration form must be written on white A4 sheet paper with a black ink pen.
- The size of the scanned image must be between 50KB to 100KB.
- IBPS may send a notification to download call letters for the Examination and other information to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances should a candidate share or mention another person's e-mail address.
The above declaration must be written by the candidate in English only. If it is written by any other candidate or in any other language, then it will be considered invalid.
The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write, can get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration, and upload the document as per specifications.
Important Documents for SBI Clerk Application Form 2022
While filling out the SBI Clerk online application form, a candidate needs to upload several documents. Kindly go through the required dimensions and file size of each type of required document.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
We've gone over the format of a handwritten declaration, how to fill it out, the required file type, size, and dimension, as well as other relevant information. Before filling out the SBI Clerk 2022 online application form, please read the entire article.
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.