Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 notification out! Saraswat Bank which is a premier Multi-State and the largest Bank among all the Co-operative Banks in India has recently released a notification for the recruitment. As per the Official notification, the bank is conducting recruitment for the post of Junior Officer (Marketing and Operations) in grade B. The total number of vacancies under the Saraswat bank recruitment 2021 is 150.
The Saraswat Bank has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Officer vacancies in 4 Indian States viz. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, & Gujarat.
The candidates who are interested to make a career in an urban co-operative bank can apply for the post. The Apply Online for the Junior Officer recruitment will start from 5th March 2021. Click the below link to apply online for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020. The last date to apply online is 19th March 2021.
Check the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer vacancy 2021 notification PDF, important dates, eligibility, fee, and selection procedures below.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
(Will update Soon)
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||5th March 2021|
|2||Last Date of Online Application||19th March 2021|
|3||Last Date for Payments of Fees||19th March 2021|
|4||Start date to download Call Letters||26th March 2021|
|5||Online Exam Date||03 April 2021|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Vacancies 2021
Saraswat Bank has released the notification to recruit 150 Junior Officer - Marketing and operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre). Check the states and center- wise vacancies of Saraswat Bank below:
Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad
Aurangabad & Jalgaon
Kolhapur & Sangli
Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)
Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore
Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara
- Only one application would be considered valid for each candidate. In the case of multiple applications, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fees against all other applications will be forfeited.
- The bank reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
Age-Based Eligibility -
- Not Below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February 2021.
- In order to apply for the post, the candidate should not be below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
Educational Qualification -
Graduate - First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- The Candidates who are appearing for final year graduation exams will be allowed to apply provisionally.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing - two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Note: Candidates who are in their Final Year or Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation can also apply but if they are called for the interview round, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Steps to Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- To apply online, the candidate needs to register themselves through the official website of Saraswat Bank. You can apply online directly through the link given above.
- The registration will be considered valid only after submission of the application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Selection Process 2021
- Online Exam
- To qualify for the online exam, a minimum of 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only. There will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer marked.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021
The following table shows the exam pattern of the Saraswat Bank Junior exam pattern.
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
General/ Financial Awareness
Check here the detailed Saraswat Bank Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
Saraswat Bank Application Fees
|Sr. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||For All candidates||Rs. 750/- (inclusive GST charges)|