RBI Assistant 2022 Important Dates
On February 17, 2022, the exam dates and notification PDF for RBI Assistant 2022 were announced. The table below lists all of the critical dates for candidates.
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Release Date
|17 February 2022|
RBI Assistant Online Application Start Date
17 February 2022
RBI Assistant Online Application Last Date
8 March 2022
RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Exam
|26-27 March 2022|
RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Result
RBI Assistant 2022 Mains Admit Card
|1 week before the exam|
RBI Assistant 2022 Main Exam
RBI Assistant 2022 Main Result
To Be Notified
RBI Assistant 2022 LPT date
To Be Notified
You can practice the most expected questions in the RBI Assistant Test series of BYJU'S Exam Prep's Bank Test series.
RBI Assistant Hand Written Declaration 2022
Candidates must have a scanned (digital) image of their handwritten declaration that matches the notification's requirements before applying online. Candidates' online applications will not be processed unless the handwritten declaration is uploaded as directed.
- If the handwritten declaration is wrong, the candidate's candidature may be disallowed.
- Before submitting the form, the candidate should carefully read his or her application and re-upload his or her handwritten declaration if it is unclear.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our RBI Assistant Online Coaching.
RBI Assistant Handwritten Declaration Sample Format
- Signature in Capital letters will NOT be considered.
- If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he or she may utilize his or her right thumb instead. If there are no thumbs, you may take the impression of the forefinger. If there are no fingers, you may take the left-toe impression.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration must be written in the candidate's own handwriting and written in English only, with no capital letters. The application will be ruled invalid if it was written by someone else or in a different language.
- The deceleration form must be written on white A4 sheet paper with a black ink pen.
- You must only write in English, and your handwriting must be readable.
- Scan the declaration form and upload it to your laptop or mobile.
- JPEG or JPG format is required.
- The size of the image must be between 50KB to 100KB.
- Keep the essential documents ready before starting the online registration process.
- Your valid personal email ID should be kept active until the final results are announced, IBPS may send a notification to download call letters for the Examination and other information to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances should a candidate share or mention another person's e-mail address.
Important Documents for RBI Assistant Application Form
While filling out the RBI Assistant online application form, a candidate needs to upload several documents. Kindly go through the required dimensions and file size of each type of required document.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Here we have discussed the format of Hand Written declaration, process to fill the declaration, required file type, size, dimension, and other related important documents types. Kindly go through the complete article before filling out the RBI Assistant 2022 online application form.
Related Useful Links
|RBI Assistant Syllabus||RBI Assistant Selection Process|
|RBI Assistant Question Papers||RBI Assistant Salary|
If you are aiming to crack RBI Assistant 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.