We know that 3 subjects will be asked in the exam i.e, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. There is a sectional timing of 20 minutes which means you have to attempt each subject within the particular time limit.
Keep a clear understanding of the following -
Understand Structure of NIACL AO Exam
- It is critical that you are completely familiar with the exam's format.
- You should have a good idea of what you'll be up against in the exam room.
- The NIACL AO prelims syllabus and exam structure have previously been discussed. Go over it to get a better understanding of the exam's format.
Let's have a look at the online main exam pattern of NIACL AO 2021.
Name of Test
No. of Questions
Duration (in Minutes)
Efficient Time Management is Imperative
This exam demands effective time management. There is also a sectional time limit this time. As a result, make sure that the 20-minute total time allotted in each subject is evenly distributed among all of the topics in which you excel.
Do not Compromise on Accuracy -
Accuracy plays a big role in your selection. Make sure not to compromise on accuracy at the cost of attempts. Keep your focus on attempting the questions with utmost accuracy. Do not apply guesswork if you are not confident enough about the answer.
Know the Exam Cutoff
- Remember, the cutoff in the NIACL AO Prelims exam is applicable at both sectional and Overall Cutoff.
- So, make sure that you attempt questions accordingly, keeping both these factors in mind.
a) Category-wise Overall Cut-offs of NIACL AO Prelims 2018
Finance & Accounts
(b) Category-wise Sectional Cut-offs of NIACL AO Prelims 2018
Finance & Accounts
- Understanding the cutoff from the prior year is crucial since, given the level of competition, the cutoff is only projected to grow.
- As a result, if you attempt these questions correctly, your minimum safe attempts should be at least 5-10 questions higher than the previous year's limit.
- Revise everything by going over the previous year's NIACL AO question paper.
Keep your Cool and Calmness
- Even if you come across a new pattern-based question in the exam, don't panic.
- Keep your cool and think about the question for a minute. If nothing comes to mind in this time limit, move on to the following question.
Let's go through the section-wise tips on how to approach each section in the real exam hall. You are advised to go through the tips and strategies.
Tips for Reasoning Ability for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- You can follow the following order of attempt–
(d) Direction sense & blood relation
- Revise important tricks and concepts of most important chapters like inequality, syllogism, blood relation, etc.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude for NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- The order of attempt should be as below in the ideal case:
- (a) Number Series
(b) Simplification/ Approximation
(c) Quadratic Equations
(d) Data Interpretation
(e) Arithmetic questions
- Do not start any new concept. Revise important concepts.
- Revise important formulas.
Tips for English Language NIACL AO Prelims 2021
- Begin with the easier sections, such as error detection, cloze test, antonyms-synonyms, and match the column.
- After that, you can do para jumble and reading comprehension problems, which will take a little longer.
- Before the exam, go through the major grammar rules for the last time.
Dos and Don'ts for NIACL AO Prelims Examination
- The exam's deciding component is time management. Keep note of your time in each section and for each question. Any question should not take longer than the allotted time.
- Don't worry about any new pattern questions. In prelims, there is very little probability of appearing any new pattern questions. Just stick to the basics.
- Pay close attention to the directions in each and every question. Sometimes a candidate answers a question that isn't even asked.
- Maintain sufficient speed to clear both the sectional and overall cutoffs. Aim for 75+ questions with excellent accuracy on this exam.
- Do not compromise on accuracy for a large number of attempts. It will result in you receiving negative marks.
- Remember to bring your admit card, original valid ID evidence, a photocopy of this ID proof, and a photograph (identical to the one on the admit card) with you.
- Do not start any new chapter. It will overburden you unnecessarily.
- Take proper sleep last night before the exam.
So that's all about the important last-minute tips and strategies for the NIACL AO Prelims 2021 exam going to be held on 16th October 2021. If you have any doubt, put your query in the comment box.
NIACL Related Links
|NIACL AO cut-off|
|NIACL AO Exam Pattern & Syllabus||NIACL AO Salary & Job-profile|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.