Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering
- General Santosh Kumar Agrawal is the director.
- IRICEN, which is based in Pune, trains up to 100 engineers or managers at once.
- Additionally, engineers from various government agencies and business companies are trained, as well as railway engineers from developing nations.
- The majority of the training programs are residential in nature.
Sister Organizations -
Six Centralized Training Institutes, including the IRICEN, are responsible for training officers. Additional Centralized Training Institutes include:
- Indian Railways Institute of Signal and Telecommunications Engineering, Secunderabad for engineers of the S&T department
- The premier training facility for officers of all departments, with a focus on the Accounts, Personnel, Stores, Traffic, and Medical departments, is the Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering, located in Nasik for electrical engineers, the RPF Academy, located in Lucknow for officers of the Railway Protection Force, and the Railway Staff College, located in Vadodara.
- The National Academy of Indian Railways is the new name of this institution.
Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering is located at - (a) Pune (b) Patna (c) Delhi (d) Lucknow
Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering is located in Pune. The Indian Railways IRSE cadre of officers are trained at this centralized training institute nowadays.
Commentswrite a comment