Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Indian Army TGC Official Notification 2021, Download PDF
Technical Graduate Course 134 notification invites married/ unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 134th. The following table contains all important dates of the TGC 134 entry
Indian Army TGC Notification Release Date
17th August 2021
Indian Army TGC Last date
15th September 2021
TGC SSB Cutt-off
To be updated soon
TGC 134 SSB Interview date
|To be updated soon|
Indian Army TGC Course Date
Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2021
A total of 40 Posts has been released by the Indian Army in the official notification
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||10|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Micro Electronics &|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||01|
Industrial Engg & Mgt
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
1. Education Qualification
- A candidate should have a BE/B.Tech from any recognized University in the particular field
- Candidates who are appearing in their final year of Engineering Degree course are also eligible to apply for this course, they should be able to submit proof of their passing and will be able to produce a passing certificate in the next 12 weeks. The candidate who had passed their Enggenneering degree course are also eligible to apply.
2. TGC 134 Age Limit
- Age: 20-27 Years on 01 July 2021 (Born Between 02 January 1995 - 01 January 2002, both dates inclusive)
Steps to Apply online for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Officers entry Login/”
- Click Registration
- Start filling the form
Indian Army TGC Selection Process 2021
The selection procedure according to the official notification is as follows:-
(a) firstly there will be shortlisting of Applications. The right for shortlisting applications is reserved by the Integrated HQ of MoD (Army). Not only this but they also fic the cutoff percentage marks for different engineering streams. Once the shortlisting of applications is over, the selection centre allotment will be done and the candidates will be informed via email. post allotment of the selection centre, all the candidates will be allotted their respective SSB dates by the system.
(b) All the shortlisted candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be called for the interview at one of these selection centres:
- Allahabad (UP),
- Bhopal (MP),
- Bangalore (Karnataka),
- Kapurthala (Punjab).
Call Up letter for SSB interview will be sent by the respective Selection Centres via the candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS. Allotment of Selection Centre will be done by the Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ MoD (Army) and they will NOT entertain any request for changes in the dates.
(c) Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. All those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day of the stage.
- SSB Interview is a 5-day process and details of the interview are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The Interview will be followed by a medical examination for all the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
(d) All those candidates recommended by the SSB and are declared medically fit will be issued the Joining Letter for training which will in the order of the merit, and also depends on the number of vacancies available.
Reminder: The application will be open from 17 August 2021.
Commentswrite a comment