IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2022 consists of two phases. These are Prelims and Mains exams. You can go through the below paragraph to know other important details.
- There is no Personal interview round for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam.
- The final selection will be carried out on the basis of marks obtained in the Main Exam only.
- The preliminary exam is a test of speed and knowledge of candidates in two subjects, i.e.,
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- The English Language is not asked in the Prelims exam of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam.
You can go to the link to read the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam pattern in detail.
Most Important Topics for Numerical Ability
Aspiring candidates are suggested to go through the below-mentioned important topics for the upcoming IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam 2022.
- 'Number Series' is an important topic that you should focus on. This is an indispensable topic for the RRB Office Assistant exam.
- You can expect at least 5 questions on this topic in the examination.
- You can easily get comfortable with this topic if you practice it regularly. The more questions you solve, the better your understanding of the series pattern will become.
- Some most common patterns are:
- Square pattern
- Cube pattern
- Prime Number pattern
- Arithmetic Progression pattern
- Multiplication pattern
- Addition/Subtraction pattern
- Combination of the above-mentioned pattern
- Simplification and Approximation are the two most important topics.
- They carry the highest weightage in the Numerical Ability section of the Prelims examination.
- In the RRB Office Assistant Exam 2022, you can expect at least 10-15 questions on these topics.
- You require a clear idea about the BODMAS rule to perform well in these two topics.
- To increase your calculation speed learn tables at least till 20, learn fractions till 1/15, learn squares till 25, and cubes till 15.
Data Interpretation asked in RRB OS Prelim is easy but calculating.
- You should spend a good amount of time on the 'Data Interpretation section of the IBPS RRB Exam.
- You can expect at least 5-10 questions on this topic.
- You should thoroughly practice each & every type of DI question to perform great in the exam.
- Some common types of DI are:
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Radar Graph
- Missing DI, etc.
- To get good at Data Interpretation get comfortable with the concepts of arithmetic topics such as Average, ratio, percentage, profit, and loss as questions of DI are generally based on these concepts.
- Questions based on various topics such as,
- Age-based problems
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Work, and Wages
- Mixture and Allegation
- Speed, Time, and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Ratio and Averages
- You can expect at least 10 -15 Questions from various topics of arithmetic topics.
- Root comparison of the quadratic equations is yet another important topic for IBPS RRB Exam 2022.
- Once you learn the basics and tricks to solve these types of questions, they will become a cakewalk.
- In such questions, 2 quadratic equations are given and you have to get the roots (say X and Y) of these equations. Then, you need to recognize the relationship between these roots.
- You can expect 5 questions from these topics in the exam.
Tips to score good marks in IBPS RRB OA Exam 2022:
Following are the tips that can help you prepare well and score good marks in the examinations. These are:
- To score high, aim at the easy questions first and then move on to the more difficult ones
- Do not waste your time if you get stuck, move on to the other question. remember, the clock is ticking.
- Try attempting all the questions with 100% accuracy.
- A mock test is the best way for self-assessment and self-analysis.
- Don't make wild guesses. Be quick and accurate with your calculation.
- Sharpen your powers and work on your weak areas and have a very clear idea of your preparation plan in your mind.
- You should have a clear understanding in your mind regarding the previous year's sectional as well as the overall cutoff of the exam.
For cracking IBPS RRB Clerk you must be very good at speed and accuracy when it comes to questions. As you would require to score 75+ in prelims to get the entry pass to the main examination.
We hope this article will help you prepare the most scoring topics within the ideal time. so buckle up your preparation and start analyzing your performance. The exam is just 2 months away now.
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.