IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis Shift 1: 22nd January 2022 Highlights
According to the data examined for the IBPS PO Mains 2022 exam, the exam was Moderate to Difficult.
- The IBPS PO Main 2022 English Section had a Moderate to Difficult difficulty level.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section of the IBPS PO Main 2022 exam was moderate to challenging.
- The IBPS PO Main 2022 Reasoning Section has a Moderate difficulty level.
- The IBPS PO Main 2022 General Awareness difficulty level was moderate.
- The Overall difficulty level of the IBPS PO 2022 Exam is Moderate to Difficult.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Shift 1 Analysis 2022: YouTube Session (22nd January)
Watch IBPS PO Mains exam analysis today shift-1 and section-wise questions asked in 22nd January 1st shift. (Youtube session)
You can practice mock tests for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 with the IBPS Main Test Series designed by BYJU'S Exam Prep experts.
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: 22nd January 2022 Section-Wise
Candidates should be aware of IBPS PO Mains good attempts shift 1 & IBPS PO Mains difficulty level shift 1. So we are presenting the section-wise IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis after receiving feedback from a variety of candidates who took the IBPS PO Mains exam. Let us now examine the IBPS PO 2022 exam analysis.
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
There were questions in this section about a pie chart (double pie chart), two caselets (3+4 questions), table DI (calculative), and data sufficiency. Here is a table that summarizes the information about IBPS PO 1st shift analysis of Quantitative Aptitude.
|3 Questions on New pattern series (easy)|
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: English Language
The general level of the English Language section was moderate as well. There were three reading comprehensions with a random distribution of questions and subjects on-
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||RC-1 how we shifted from coal to oil and electricity and now to green energies (5 Questions- all inference based)|
RC 2- (theme unknown) & match the column (5 Questions)
|Cloze Test||a paragraph was given 4 phrases were emboldened, identify which of the phrases are wrong (1Q)-2 marks|
|Sentence Improvement||2 sentences with 4 bold words in each were given and you had to tell which words need to be swapped to rectify the sentences (2 Questions)|
|Sentence Connectors||2 sentences, 3 connectors (same sentences were given as given in word exchange one, however they did not have any connection) (2 Questions)|
|Miscellaneous||15 Questions (Will be added later)|
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
The reasoning section's puzzles were moderate in difficulty and were focused on the topics listed below. There were 45 questions total, and a score of 12-15 would be a good attempt.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Circular arrangement||4 Questions|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||4 Questions|
|Box Based Puzzle||3 Questions|
|Direction Sense||6 Questions|
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: General Awareness
1. BS vehicle series me first 2 letters denote what?
2. ISRO NEW MD and Chairman?
3. UBI - rank in all total banks?
4. Sugarcane period (Nov- Jan )
5. Indian semiconductor total corpus?
6. Namaste regarding scheme by which bank?
IBPS PO Mains shift 1 analysis 2022: Descriptive Paper
The following events served as the basis for descriptive paper topics-
- Modern technology - how is it convenient
- Surrogate Advertising
- bank manager - to request a bank statement
- newspaper about growing concerns regarding pollution
IBPS PO Mains Difficulty Level Shift 1
Here is the Section-wise difficulty level of the IBPS PO Mains exam analysis today shift 1.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Moderate|
|Total||Moderate to Difficult|
Attempt IBPS PO 2021 Test Series
IBPS PO Mains Good Attempts Shift 1
In today's IBPS PO Mains exam, a candidate must make a certain number of good attempts in the reasoning portion, numerical ability section to secure a position in IBPS PO Recruitment.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.