IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Regional Languages: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released the IBPS 2021 Notification. This article will be focusing on the regional languages which are added by the IBPS for the upcoming IBPS Clerk 2021 exam. Apparently, the IBPS Exam is the only banking exam that allows you to choose your language so the candidates can perform better in all ways.
If you are also willing to know the list of regional languages added in the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam then this article is surely for you. We have gathered and presented the needed information for the candidates who will be appearing for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
List of Regional Languages for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam
A candidate must have knowledge of the local language because it is a crucial part of the section procedure. Indeed, everyone wants to grab the available opportunity for them and that can be possible when you choose the familiar language.
Below given is the list of the regional languages for which the aspirants can apply to qualify for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
|State & Union Territories||List of Regional Languages|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|Assam||Assamese, Bengali, Bodo|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Urdu, Gojri, Pahari, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi, Hindi|
|Puducherry||Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu|
Also, Read- IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2021
Factors to Choose Regional Language in IBPS Clerk
- Choose a language in which you are fluent and capable of achieving great results.
- If you are fluent in two languages but not sure which to choose, then go for the language in which you feel more comfortable and familiar.
- Take this as an opportunity and your strong area to beat the competition since it's a major part of the selection procedure in the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
- Do not select according to the other competitors, choose that local language which you find the right one for you.
Attempt here IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2021 to analyze your performance & improve your score.
Join IBPS Clerk Online Coaching to crack the exam with good marks.
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
You wish to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests then subscribe to Gradeup Super. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, etc.
Why Gradeup Green Card?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.