Are you also aiming to score 80+ in the SBI Apprentice 2021? Then this section-wise strategy will be your weapon to achieve the score in the coming exam. Securing an apprenticeship in the largest Banking sector of India won't be easy because of the rising competition year by year.
It's time to understand the basic concept to score 80+ in the SBI Apprentice 2021 exam. In this blog, we have shared the simplest methodology which will assist you in determining how you should approach the exam and how you should prepare.
Important Tips to Score 80+ in SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam
Begin with SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Pattern to know where to invest your time if you want to achieve the 80+ in SBI Apprentice 2021 exam.
The candidates must be aware of the fact that in SBI Apprentice phase-1, there will be 4 sections of 25 marks each. The total time duration is 1 hour yet the sectional timing of 15 minutes will be allotted to the aspirants.
No. of Questions
SBI Apprentice Reasoning Ability Preparation
- The reasoning section carries a total of 25 marks for a total of 25 questions to be answered. Keep in mind that this section can significantly improve your overall exam score.
- Attempt reasoning mock tests to ensure that you have a strong grasp on the entire part and can devise a general strategy for completing it in 25 minutes.
- Once you've completed the test, analyze the entire sectional test. Analyzing will offer you an idea of which problems you were unable to answer and how to solve them.
- Practice these topics as much as you can because the majority of questions are asked from this.
- Puzzles and Arrangement type problems will be there in a major amount. Practice a few puzzles every day so that you get into the habit of solving them and can do so in the exam with little time.
- This part is all about your reasoning and logical abilities. It should always be approached with one goal in mind that always select those questions you are most confident about.
- Stick to a good study material that lifts you up with the updated questions, and fresh study notes which are obvious for any bank exams. Master in Reasoning Ability Section
SBI Apprentice Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
- By practising sufficiently, you can develop rock-solid concepts.
- To create a comfort level, practice each topic at various levels of difficulty.
- Take a full-length SBI Apprentice Mock Test to develop and enhance your exam-taking technique and gain a better understanding of your strengths and shortcomings.
- Begin by practising fundamental ideas and subjects like percentage, profit and loss, SI and CI, and average.
- If you have good conceptual clarity and strong mathematical skills then Quantitative Aptitude is the most scoring subject.
- To begin, memorize and practice tables up to 30, squares up to 30, and cubes up to 20.
- Practice finding squares, cubes, square root, and cube root using simple strategies. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division all have time-saving methods. To master them, put in a lot of practice time.
- Must practice such important topics in Quantitative Aptitude to gain maximum score in this section.
- Attempt Quantitative Mock Test on a daily basis to manage the time accordingly.
SBI Apprentice English Language Preparation
- Brush up on your grammar fundamentals. These will assist you in correctly answering many of the grammar-based questions.
- Continue taking sectional tests until you have a firm grasp of the entire section.
- After you've completed the above, you can take the New Pattern English Tests to practice the current kind of questions that are being asked in Banking Exams these days.
- Be well-versed in the fundamentals of English grammar. If you know the basics of nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, tenses, parts of speech, subject-verb agreement, conditional sentences, and other major themes in English Grammar, then solving Sentence Improvement, Sentence Correction, and Error Spotting questions will be facile.
- Try your hand at English quizzes. By taking these quizzes on a regular basis, you can analyze your faults and weaknesses in this section. Make a note of it and make sure you don't make the same mistakes again.
SBI Apprentice General Awareness Preparation
- Prior to the exam, read and revise current events from the previous six months.
Take as many General Awareness quizzes as you can. These will assist you in remembering and retaining current events.
- Enhance your reading skills All three categories of questions necessitate a substantial amount of reading. Read newspapers, current affairs publications, general knowledge books, and banking awareness books.
- Jot down all the key details, such as important dates, who's who, scheme names, abbreviations, and so on.
- Make it a habit to watch the news every day. This will keep you up to date on current events and what's going on across the world while you're studying for your bank exam.
Key Points for SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam
- The key here is speed, and practice will help you improve your speed. To see how many you can solve, practice sectional tests with separate times for each section.
- To optimize attempts and strategy in a limited time, one should first solve all questions they are comfortable with before moving on to the more difficult ones. For Quant & Reasoning, take sectional tests with 25 questions and solve them within 25 minutes.
- Candidates who struggle with problems should focus on the ‘Miscellaneous' part, which includes topics such as Direction Sense, Data Sufficiency, Assumptions, and others.
- It is critical to attempt arrangements and puzzles only when you are certain of your answers, as incorrect answers can result in negative marks.
- Work on your weakest topics and practice them until you feel comfortable with them.
- Practice answering questions about data interpretation and analysis of various kinds.
- For the SBI Apprentice 2021 exam, practice Data Sufficiency.
- Make a list of significant formulas, short tricks, any mistakes you make, and any other important concepts you learn.
- These notes will come in handy when you're revising a few days before the exam. You can also evaluate your progress with the Mock Test.
- Believe in yourself, because all of your efforts will be wasted if you feel nervous during the exam. Be dedicated to your studies and confident in your abilities. Do not measure yourself against others. Simply believe in yourself, and you'll be halfway there.
I hope, these tips will be helpful in gaining what you have been dreaming of. Make sure that you are dedicated to the goal and following the strict timetable which is indeed mandatory. Always remember you are preparing for the exam which invites lakhs of aspirants that says "competition is real".
Attempt here SBI Apprentice Mock Test 2021 to analyze your performance & improve your score.
Join SBI Apprentice Online Coaching to crack the exam with good marks.
What will you get in this course?
- 50+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 50+ Interactive Quizzes
- 5+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 40+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.