Find the Area of the four walls of a Cuboidal room having length, breadth, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4 and their Sum is 55 cm - 1. 1500 cm^2 2. 1520 cm^2 3. 1400 cm^2 4. 1380 cm^2
1400cm2 is the area of the four walls of a cuboidal room having their sum is 55 cm and breadth, length, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4
- Draft Tube is used in Reaction Turbine to
- Flight in a Staircase is Defined as the Distance Between
- If a2 + b2 + c2 + 84 = 4 (a - 2b + 4c), then √ab - bc + ca is Equal to
- In O2 F2 the Oxidation Number of Oxygen is
- Which of the following Displays the Contents of the Active Cell in MS Excel?
- Which One of the Following is an Amphoteric Oxide?