The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has announced a total of 77 vacancies for the post of Junior Manager (Operations & BD) 2021. The online registration for DFCCIL Jr. Manager has already been started on 24th April 2021 and the candidates can apply till 23rd May 2021. So, today we are going to lighten up the curiosity of various aspirants who are aiming for DFCCIL Jr. Manager.
DFCCIL Junior Manager Salary Structure 2021
|Name of Post||DFCCIL Salary Structure|
|DFCCIL Junior Manager Salary||Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA PayScale)|
DFCCIL Junior Manager's Perks and Allowances
- HRA/Leased Accommodation
- Liberal Company Medical Facility
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Hamper of Allowances with cafeteria approach along with other extreme benefits.
DFCCIL Junior Manager Job Profile
Generally, a Junior Manager is responsible for managing & supervising the activities under the administration of the Senior Manager. The Junior Manager has to manage the implementation of projects and also to oversee the employees who come under non-management. They are quite responsive to handle the clients and company's information to assure the development. They need to maintain harmony among the team members by transparent communication. They ensure direct communication amongst the account executives, vendors, & funding sources for timely delivery & payment. They exhibit the duties and disseminate the technical information to the customers.
You can enroll yourself in varieties of other courses and exam preparation by subscribing to our Test Series.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of luck for exams.