AFCAT 2 Answer Key 28 August 2022
Let's discuss questions asked in AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022 exam on 28th August 2022. You are advised to check all the AFCAT 2 2022 28 August memory based questions along with their answer key by clicking on the direct link provided below in this article.
AFCAT 2 Exam Overview 2022
Indian Airforce is conducting AFCAT exam on 26th, 27th, and 28th August 2022, The Exam for all 3 days have been completed. Below is the overview of AFCAT 2 2022 Exam such as conducting authority, mode of exam, exam pattern etc.
Air Force Common Admission Test
Indian Air Force (IAF)
|Date of Exam||26-28 August 2022|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||300 Marks|
AFCAT 2 Answer Key Shift 1, 28 August 2022
Here you can check AFCAT 2 Answer Key 28 August 2022 Shift 1. It has been curated on the basis if memory based questions asked in the exam. Check the subject-wise answer key of questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT answer key 28 August 2022 shift 1.
AFCAT English Answer Key (28 August 2022 Shift 1)
- AGOG - Excited / Eager
- BAFFLE - Perplex / Puzzle
- ACCUMULATE - GATHER
- ACCENTUATE - Highlight
- PROFFER - Refuse / Withdraw
- Idiom - Turn Out Crabs - End in failure.
- Idiom - Feather one’s nest - make money for oneself in an opportunistic or selfish way.
AFCAT GK Answer Key 28 August Shift 1
- Koneru humpy related to Which sports? Ans. Chess
- Indian Site added to Unesco World Heritage Site in 2021? Ans. Ramappa temple, Telangana
- Match the following :
- Golden Revolution: Horticulture / Honey
- Pink Revolution: Onion
- Silver Revolution: Egg
- Yellow Revolution: Oilseed
- Who was the First commander in chief of the Indian army after independence? KM Cariappa
- Which of the following countries is a landlocked country? Laos
- Who was the first cricket team captain of independent india? Ans. Lala Amarnath
- White lily is the national flower of which country? Bangladesh
- Match the following type of missile :
- NAG - anti-tank missile
- AKASH - Medium range surface to air missile
- Shaurya - Medium-Range Ballistic Missile
- Nirbhay - Subsonic cruise missile
- Montreal Protocol is related to? Ans. Ozone Layer Depleting Substances
- Choose the incorrect option :
- OPEC -Vienna,
- EU - Croatia,
- SCO - South Korea
- G7 - Italy
Ans. SCO - South Korea
- Meri Saheli Scheme is related to which of the following organizations? Indian Railways
- World TB day is observed on? 24 March
- Odometer is an instrument which measures? Ans. Distance travelled by a wheeled vehicle. ex-car,bicycle
- Statement based ques on Human Eye -
- Consider the following statements
- S1. The Prime Minister is appointed by the President.
- S2. Prime minister is the real head of the Union executive.
- Which type of image is formed on the retina? - Real & inverted
- Jamshedpur is situated near which river? Ans, Subarnarekha
‘The clock is ticking’ is the theme of? Ans. World Tuberculosis day
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 2 2022 (28 August Shift 1)
- Venn diagram - boys player studen
- Analogy Clock : Time:: Battery:? Ans. Power or Energy according to option
- River :Flow:: stagnant: ?
- pole: magnet::? : Battery
- Odd one out
Ans: Shield ( Sword, Dagger and Knife are offensive weapons but a shield is defensive weapon)
- Odd one out
Brussels, manama ,canberra, hungary
Ans: Hungary( All other are capitals, Brussels- capital of belgium, Manama - Capital of Bahrain , Canberra - Capital of Australia but Hungary is country)
- A clock is set right at 8 am. The clock gains 10 minutes in 24 hours. What will be the true time when the clock indicates 1 pm on the next day?
Ans. 12:48 PM ( gain of 12 Min. )
AFCAT Maths Answer Key 2022 (28 August Shift 1)
- The average salary of workers in a factory is 6000, while the average salary of 150 technicians is 12000 and that of non- technicians is 3750 , find the total number of workers in the factory? Ans: 550
- The average score of a class of boys and girls in an examination is A. The ratio of boys and girls in the class is 3 : 1 if the average score of the boys is (A + 1), the average score of the girls is ? Ans: (A-3)
- A sum of money become 3 time itself in 5 years.in how many years it will become 5 times of itself at the same rate of interest Ans. 10 year
- What is the probability of tossing a coin twice and landing on two tails in a row? Ans. 1/4
- The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is: Ans. 16
- The cost of Type 1 rice is Rs. 15 per kg and Type 2 rice is Rs. 20 per kg. If both Type 1 and Type 2 are mixed in the ratio of 2 : 3, then the price per kg of the mixed variety of rice is: Ans. 18rs per Kg
- A certain Sum amounts to rs 81840 in 3 years and to rs 92400 in 5 years at x% p.a. Under simple interest if the rate of interest becomes (x+2)%, Then how many years will the same sum double itself? Ans. 10 years
AFCAT 2 2022 Answer Key 28 August Shift 2
Here you can check AFCAT 2 Answer Key Shift 2 for the paper conducted on 28 August 2022. This has been formed on the basis if memory based questions asked in the exam. Here you can check the subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT answer key 28 August 2022 shift 2.
English Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (28 August Shift 2)
- Antonym of GRIMACE - Smile
- Antonym of ABHORRENT - Admirable / Loved
- Synonym of CONTROVERT - Contradict / Challenge
- Passage had 6 - 7 questions
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (28 August Shift 2)
- BARAK-8 Missile is jointly developed with which of the following countries? Israel
- Who was the first Indian Women Physician? Anandi Gopal Joshi
- Match the following
- Operation Polo- Hyderabad Annexation ( 1948)
- Operation Maitree- ( Nepal Earthquake Relief - 2015)
- Operation Meghdoot- (to seize control of the Siachen Glacier in Kashmir - 1984)
- Which of the following aircraft first landed on Yamuna expressway? Mirage-2000
- Which river’s tributary is Penganga? Godavari River
- Madad App :S1. It is launched by the Ministry of Finance.S2. It is to give Senior Citizens to help with ITR filling. Ans. Both Wrong. Launched by Railway Min + For help citizen in Consular Service
- i hariyali app launched by which state ? Ans. Punjab
- Match the following National Park
- Bandipur- Karnataka
- Nokrek- Meghalaya
- Sariska- Rajasthan
- Pench (Not sure)- Madhya Pradesh
- Choose the correct options
- Holkar Trophy - Bridge Sport
- Lady Ratan Tata Trophy - Hockey
- Columbo Cup - Football
- Berlin Cup - Football
- MS Gopalkrishnan is related to which of the musical instruments ? Violin
- The Swadeshi Movement started after ? Ans. Partition of Bengal.
- Sepoy Mutiny is related to which of the following Governor- Generals? Lord Canning
- Deaf Swimmer Taranath Narayan created History by crossing ? (2 pairs asked) Ans. English Channel and Strait of Gibraltar
- What is stratellite in the atmosphere? High-altitude stratospheric airship
- Which of the following states has launched the first ever semiconductor policy 2022-2027? Gujarat
- Environmental Engineering Institute is located at ? Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Which of the following companies is going to offshore patrol vehicles for the coast Guard of India? Ans. L&T
- Which is NOT a member of Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation -
- Canada Ans. India
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (28 August Shift 2)
- Venn diagram Coal diamond carbon
- College: Alumni :: Military: ? Ans. Veteran Veteran is an ex-member of the armed forces.
- Elephant: trumpet :: frog : ? Ans. croak ( sound of frog)
- Paw : Cat :: Hoof: ? Ans: Horse (As cat has Paw similarly Horse has Hoof)
- Microphone : loud :: microscope:? Ans: Large
- Crocodile, Beaver, Frog, Whale Ans: Whale( All other can live in water and land both)
- Handloom: Cloth :: Press : Ans : ( News paper or Journal)
Numerical Ability Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (28 August Shift 2)
- A dishonest milkman professes to sell his milk at cost price but he mixes it with water and thereby gains 25%. The percentage of water in the mixture is Ans. 20%
AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 2022 PDF
Here we are providing you with AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 2022 pdf for Shift 1 & Shift 2 conducted on 28th August 2022. You can check these AFCAT Memory Based Question Paper pdf of 28 August from the links below.
AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 2022 PDF
AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 28 August
Check the detailed representation of the AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022 for Shift 1 & Shift 2 28 August here.
AFCAT Answer Key 2022 PDF
AFCAT Answer Key 28 August 2022: YouTube Session
Watch Live AFCAT 2 exam analysis 2022 28 August on our YouTube Channel at 12:00 PM on 28 August 2022. Check AFCAT Answer Key 2022 on YouTube by clicking on the link below:
AFCAT Answer Key 28 August 2022 Shift 1 : YouTube Session
AFCAT Answer Key 28 August 2022 Shift 2 : YouTube Session
Importance of AFCAT 2 Answer Key 28 August 2022
Kindly go through the following benefits of solving questions asked in AFCAT 2 2022 on 28 August in Shift 1 & Shift 2. You will feel the importance of solving the AFCAT Answer Key and Memory Based Questions.
- After solving AFCAT Answer Key and Memory Based Question Paper, you will gain confidence in your preparation.
- Questions Asked in the exam on 28th August 2022 might help you manage your time better in the exam room.
- You can create the best study plan for yourself after conducting a self-analysis.
- You will be able to cover the AFCAT syllabus in the specified time span.
- There are chances that questions of the previous year might get repeated on upcoming AFCAT & other defence exams.
Hope you find this article on AFCAT 2 answer key 28 August 2022 Shift 1 and 2 useful. Good luck for the candidates who has performed well unfortunately those who could not, better luck next time.
More from us:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App