AFCAT 1 Answer Key 25 February 2023
The AFCAT 1 Answer Key 25 February 2023 will not only help all the aspirants who will appear in the exam on 25 February to calculate their marks but also the aspirants who will appear in the upcoming AFCAT Exam. You can download the answer key and AFCAT 1 memory-based questions of 25 February 2023 here.
AFCAT 1 Exam Overview 2023
Indian Air Force is conducting the AFCAT exam from 24 to 26 February 2023. On the examination day, we provided you with the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key of 25 February Shift 1 & Shift 2. Here is an overview to know the AFCAT 1 answer key related important information.
Air Force Common Admission Test
Indian Air Force (IAF)
|Date of Exam||24-26 February 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||300 Marks|
AFCAT 1 Answer Key 2023, 25 February Shift 1
Below, we have provided the AFCAT 1 answer key held on 25 February Shift 1. You can check subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT memory-based questions 25 February 2023 shift 1.
AFCAT English Answer Key (25 February 2023 Shift 1)
Candidates can consult the AFCAT Shift 1 answer key for English, which was conducted on 25 February 2023
- DELUSIONAL- Truthful, Genuine
- EMBELLISH- Disfigure, lessen.
- SAGACIOUS- Wise, Clever
- SUCCULENT- Juicy, Luscious.
- DIGNIFIED- Noble, Majestic
- DEXTEROUS- Skilful, Adept.
- FLY ON THE WHEELS- a person who overestimates their own influence.
Comprehension Topic - Animation.
Cloze Test Topic- Boxing, Street fighting.
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 1 2023 (25 February Shift 1)
As the exam has been completed, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key for General Knowledge shift 1 here.
- Fifa world cup mai kon sa player sabse zada score gain kiya hai? Kylian Mbappe
- Karachi Session 1931 President - Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- First Woman to Climb Mount Everest - Junko Tabei
- Current Pakistan Prime Minister? Shehbaz Sharif (since 11 April 2022)
- First Defence Minister of Independent India - Baldev Singh Chokkar
- Zircon Missile from Which Country? - Russia
- Capital of Ukraine- Kiev
- Who is not a UNSC permanent member ? Permanent - China, France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Which city launched first hydrogen bus in India? Pune
- Why is tungsten used for making filaments in an electric bulb?- due to its high melting point and resistivity.
- World theatre day theme 2022 - Theatre and culture of peace
- Which state in India has the highest number of national parks? Madhya Pradesh
- Which state does not share its borders with Chattisgarh? Options - bihar, up, mp jharkhand Answer - Bihar
- Who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2022 ? Ans - Svante Paabo “for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominids and human evolution.”
- Who is the chairperson of the committee for New Education Policy (NEP)? (TSR Subramaniam recommended NEP 2020 in 2016); Kasturirangan Committee drafted NEP 2020
- Match the following: Exercises with Country SIMBEX - Singapore
- First person to get nobel prize after independence of India - Har Gobind Khurana
- DRDO Chairman - Dr Samir V Kamat (appointed in August 2022)
- Where is Keoladeo National Park situated? Ans. Rajasthan
- Ozone formula - O3
- Embraer EMB135 aircraft is brought from which country? Brazil (Embraer is a brazilian company)
- E-rupee statement based question? ‘e-RUPI’ has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on its Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform
It is pre-paid in nature and assures timely payment to the service provider without the involvement of any intermediary.
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 1 2023 (25 February Shift 1)
1- Odd one out from the following
Doctor, Engineer and Architecture
2- What is the suitable venn diagram for the following
Mother, Women and Officer
3- Odd one out from the following
Penguine, Aligator, Turtle and Tortoise
Ans: Penguine (Others are Reptiles)
4- Number series 66, 36, 18, ?
Ans. 8 ( Each term in the series is the product of the digits of the preceding term.) 1*8=8
5 - Next term of 61, 68, 82, 92?
68+(6+8) = 82
B is the son of A and A is the daughter of C, then what is the relation between B and C? Ans: C is Grandmother of B
AFCAT Maths Answer Key 2023 (25 February Shift 1)
As the exam is over, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 25 February for Maths shift 1 here.
- What is angle between 6 AM and 3 PM Ans. 270 degree
- There are seven numbers. Average of first four numbers is 4. Average of last four numbers is also 4. Average of all seven numbers is 3. Find the fourth number:
- A and B together do some work in 10 days, B and C together do the same work in 25 days and C and A together do the same work in 50 days, then, In how many days will the three of them together complete same the work?
- A sum of money is sufficient to pay A′s wages for 21 days and B′s wages for 28 days. The same money is sufficient to pay the wages of both for
Ans. 12 days
- Three containers A, B and C are having mixtures of milk and water in the ratio 1 : 5, 3 : 5 and 5 : 7 respectively If the capacities of the containers are in the ratio 5 : 4 : 5 then find the ratio of the milk to the water if the mixtures of all the three containers are mixed together
AFCAT 1 2023 Answer Key 25 February Shift 2
Here, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key, which was held on 25 February for Shift 2. You can check subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT memory-based questions 25 February 2023 shift 2.
English Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (25 February Shift 2)
You can obtain the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 25 February for English shift 2 here as the exam has been completed.
- PETRIFIED- Horrified, Terrified.
- On a holiday / I prefer watching movies/ than meeting friends. Find the error in English Answer- Replace ‘than’ with ‘To’.Correct Usage- I prefer watching movies to meeting friends.
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (25 February Shift 2)
As the examination is over, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 25 February for GK shift 2 here.
- Recently, the Indian Air Force formally inducted the indigenously developed multi-role Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) known as - LCH Prachan
- Which woman sportsperson became the first athlete to win gold in Yogasana? Pooja Pate
- Salim Ali National Park is situated in? Sri Nagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Hwasong 18 Missile country? North Korea
- World Longest Suspension Bridge - Sky Bridge 721 (Dolní Morava, Czechia)
- Helicopter match with country: Chinook- USA, Apache - USA, Chetak Helicopter - Made with france
- Ore of lead is: Galena is the primary ore of lead
- With which state Assam doesn’t share a border? Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya and West Bengal - Assam Share Border
- Which aircraft was sent to Ukraine to bring back Indians? C17 Globe Master Mission: Operation Ganga Related Mission: Operation dost in Turkey ( Recently Concluded
- ‘Udyam Abhilasha’ is a government scheme launched by - Ans - SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) to develop entrepreneurship in rural areas by training 18000 youths from 115 aspirational districts
- Who said - “patriotism is religion and religion is love for India? Ans. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- Pampas is the grassland of which country? Argentina
- Which is the first indigenously developed Drone Defence System of INDIA? Rustom
- In which year Sepoy Mutiny at Barrackpore happened? 1824
- Kharif Crop statement based question: Harvested in September-October. Kharif season crops in India during the season are jawar, bajra, toor, paddy, maize, soybean, jute, cotton, etc.
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (25 February Shift 2)
As the examination is over, you can access the Reasoning & Military Aptitude shift 2 AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 25 February below.
- Odd one out from the following Computer , Doctor and Engineer Ans: Computer
- Dog: Bark :: Bird : ? Ans: Chirps
- Odd one out from the following : 299, 317, 323, 319 Ans: 317 (This is only one which is prime number in all the four options)
- What is the suitable venn diagram for the following : Mother, Sister and Female
- Boiling : Simmer :: Downpour:? Ans: Drizzle
- Odd one out- circle, cuboid, rectangle, triangle Ans: Cuboid (All other are 2 D images, cuboid is 3D)
- Odd one out - knee , fingers, wrist, palm Ans: Palm(all other are joints)
Numerical Ability Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (25 February Shift 2)
You can get the Numerical Ability shift 2 AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 25 February below.
- Area of a rhombus is 216 cm^2 and one of its diagonals is 24cm . Find the parameter of the rhombus Ans: 60 cm
- Find the angle between the hands of a clock at 5:15. Ans. 67.5°
- A faster train takes one hour less than a slower train for a journey of 200 km. If the speed of slower train is 10 km/hr less than that of faster train, find the speeds of two trains. Ans. Speed of fast train is 50 km/h and speed of slow train is 40km/h
- There are 900 apples out of them few apples are rotten. Probability of rotten apples is 0.18 then what is the exact number of rotten apples? Ans: 162 apples are rotten
- There are three subject A,B and C of total marks in ratio of 2:1:1 and obtain marks ration in 2:6:5 then find the marks percentage of C ( some data are missing please asked to students for the right data )
AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 25 February 2023 PDF
AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 25 February 2023 has been provided by the aspirants who appeared in the exam on 25 February in shifts 1 & shift 2. You can download AFCAT Memory Based Question Paper 25 February PDF from the links below.
AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 2023 PDF 25 February
AFCAT 1 Answer Key 2023 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 25 February
We have provided you with AFCAT 1 answer key 2023 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 on 25 February. This AFCAT 1 2023 answer key was curated by our expert faculties and Defence experts. Download AFCAT 1 answer key 2023 PDF 25 February 2023 from the links below.
AFCAT 1 2023 Answer Key PDF
AFCAT Answer Key 25 February 2023: YouTube Session
Watch the Live AFCAT 1 exam analysis 2023 25 February on our YouTube Channel on 25 February 2023. Check AFCAT 1 2023 answer key on YouTube by clicking on the link below.
Benefits of Solving Memory Based Questions of AFCAT 1 2023 on 25 February
You can devise a better preparation strategy after going through the section-wise Questions of AFCAT 1 2023 on 25 February.
- Your confidence and preparation will improve for the upcoming AFCAT and other Defence exams.
- Candidates can check their speed and accuracy in real time.
- The candidate can understand the important chapters and topics for AFCAT Exam.
- You will be able to cover the AFCAT Syllabus in the specified time span.
Candidates can refer to BYJU's Exam Prep articles on AFCAT 1 answer key for 24 and 26 February as well which will be published right after the particular shift is over.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment