Popular Email Service Providers
- Gmail - It’s the Mail service provided by the popular internet company, Google. The Service is free and the most popular across the world.
- Yahoo Mail - Again, a web browser company that offers Yahoo mail.
- Outlook - Popular OS and tech company Microsoft has its own Email Service for its users.
- iCloud Mail - Popular phone maker company in the world, Apple, offers iCloud mail service to its device user. However, it’s free for a limited time. Later, users have to buy the plan according to their use.
- Zoho Mail - Zoho Mail is again a popular mailing service. However, it is less popular than other mailing platforms.
History of E-mail
According to some reports, the E-mail was invented in 1960, but there were some issues with this. For example, the early mailing system needed that Recipients and Senders to be online while sending the mail. In the 70’s era, Mr Ray Tomlison credited this patent to their name. Now, the world knows him as the creator of E-mail.
What Is The Full Form of E-mail?
E-mail or Electronic Mail is a service that helps people to send and receive emails or messages over the internet. People came to know about this service in the early 70s, and multiple changes have been made to this service after that.
☛ Related Questions: