Candidates must go through the Paper 1 syllabus of UGC NET to understand all the important topics of general aptitude, teaching aptitude, mathematics, reasoning, higher education system, etc. It is important to check both papers' syllabi for the holiest preparation.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2022
The UGC NET syllabus for Computer Science consists of two papers. Paper 1 consists of 50 multiple-choice questions worth two marks each. Computer Science Paper 2 consists of 100 questions, each worth two marks. It is important to perform well in both papers. Candidates must check the detailed CS Syllabus below.
Before obtaining the UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus PDF, check the latest Exam Pattern released by the commission. There will be no break between the two papers because they will be held in a continuous three-hour session. The examination will be conducted entirely online.
NTA UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2022:
Check the units of the UGC NET Computer Science Paper 2 Syllabus below. It is important to check all the topics below.
- Discrete Structures and Optimization.
- Computer System Architecture.
- Programming Languages and Computer Graphics.
- Database Management Systems.
- System Software and Operating System.
- Software Engineering.
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Theory of Computation and Compilers.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
NTA UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus for Paper 2
We have provided a thorough syllabus for UGC NET Computer Science. The important topics in Paper 2 are Discrete Structures and Optimization, DBMS, Software Engineering, Theory of Computation and Compilers, etc.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
Unit 1: Discrete Structures and Optimization
Sets and Relations
Counting, Mathematical Induction, and Discrete Probability
Unit 2: Computer System Architecture
Digital Logic Circuits and Components
Basic Computer Organization and Design
Register Transfer and Micro operations
Unit 3: Programming Languages and Computer Graphics
Language Design and Translation Issues
Elementary Data Types
2-D Geometrical Transforms and Viewing
3-D Object Representation, Geometric Transformations, and Viewing
Unit 4: Database Management Systems
Database System Concepts and Architecture
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Normalization for Relational Databases
Unit 5: System Software and Operating System
Basics of Operating Systems
Threads, CPU Scheduling
Unit 6: Software Engineering
Software Process Models
Estimation and Scheduling of Software Projects
Software Configuration Management
Unit 7: Data Structures and Algorithms
Performance Analysis of Algorithms and Recurrences
Unit 8: Theory of Computation and Compilers
Theory of Computation
Unsolvable Problems and Computational Complexity
Regular Language Models
Code Generation and Code Optimization
Unit 9: Data Communication and Computer Networks
World Wide Web (WWW)
Functions of OSI and TCP/IP Layers
Unit 10: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
Genetic Algorithms (GA)
Natural Language Processing
NTA UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus PDF
The link provided below will take you to a Syllabus PDF of UGC NET Computer Science. Download the PDF on your laptop or mobile to access it anytime for checking the syllabus. The direct link to the UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus PDF is mentioned below.
How to Prepare UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2022?
The following are some UGC NET Computer Science Preparation Tips shared by the experts. Many candidates had cleared the exam after following these tips.
- Make sure you carefully read the syllabus.
- Understand the UGC NET exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Maintain a constant routine for your preparations.
- Practicing with previous year's question papers and solutions is a good idea.
- Set weekly goals for yourself and attempt to stick to them as much as you can.
- After you've completed your objectives, go over everything again.
- Mock tests are a great way to keep track of your progress.
- Study hard and keep your health in check.
How to Score more in UGC NET Computer Science?
Here are some suggestions and techniques for getting a higher score on the UGC NET Computer Science paper.
- Always remember to work smarter, not harder.
- Make sure you have a firm grasp of the fundamentals. Never get stressed during your exam preparation.
- Download UGC NET Question Papers to practice and prepare on a regular basis.
- Make sure you have divided both the papers and all the units carefully and not focused on only one.
- The target for JRF must be more than 120 marks. On average 10 questions are to be set from each unit in the final exam.
- From the standpoint of the exam, the highlighted topics are extremely important.
- Keep up with current events in international business.
- Make an effort to complete the entire syllabus on time, with the last one being a revised practice. To improve your time management abilities, concentrate on the mock test.
Best Books for UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
For candidates, the best books for UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus are listed here. They should check the books and study properly. For the remaining portions, the candidate should refer to the best UGC NET Books.
Best books for UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
UGC NET/SET Computer Science
UGC NET/JRF/SET Computer Science and Applications
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep