This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to become Assistant Professor in Rajasthan. The exam will be conducted for the 31 subjects in which a candidate applied for. Some of the popular subjects are History, Political science, English, Hindi, Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Geography, Home Science, Urdu, Law, Punjabi, etc.
RPSC Assistant Professor Important Dates
RPSC Assistant Professor Notification released
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021
16-25 August 2022
RPSC Assistant Professor New Exam Date Schedule 2022
RPSC has announced the exam dates for Assistant Professor. The official RPSC Assistant Professor Interview Dates has been released on the website of RPSC. The qualified candidates can go ahead and check their relevant interview date by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official RPSC website.
- Look for the Important Link section, click on it.
- Now click on the link named 'Press Note Regarding Interview Date for Asst. Prof. (College Education) - 2020 (Home Science(Child Development, Education Extension) and English)'.
- The link will open the pdf on the next page containing the interview dates.
- Do not forget to download and keep it safe.
- You can also click on the Direct link for RPSC Interview Date 2022 below.
Note: Candidates are supposed to carry all the original documents and the interview letter. RPSC Assistant Professor interview letter will be uploaded on the website soon.
RPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020 Details
Find the official details about the Subject wise Vacancy details for Assistant Professor in RPSC below
Total number of posts
Textile Dyeing & Painting
Drawing & Painting
Home Science (Food Nutrition)
Home Science (Education Extension)
Home Science (Home Management)
Home Science (Child Development)
Home Science (Clothing Textile)
RPSC Assistant Professor Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The examination scheme is divided into three papers- Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper- III. First of the two papers are subject-specific and one paper is general studies of Rajasthan. The written test will be followed by the Interview. The candidate will be selected on the basis of final merit list prepared by combining the written test and interview.
1. Written Examination
Subject applied for
Subject applied for
General studies of Rajasthan
- The interview will be of 25 marks.
- The number of candidates called for interview will be 3 times the number of posts specified in that category.
All the best for your exams,
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.