NLC India Limited (NLCIL) recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) is one of the major opportunity for engineering graduates who are aspiring to achieve the job in government PSU with a total of 259 vacancies in the following discipline i.e. Mechanical, Electrical (EEE), Electrical (ECE), Civil, Control & Instrumentation, Computer, Mining, Geology, Finance and Human Resource. For the past few years NLC has been recruiting through the GATE score, but this year the recruitment will be carried out through an online computer-based test followed by an interview in which the weightage is 80% and 20% respectively.
In order to successfully crack the exam and secure the job in NLC, candidates must strive to score better in the online exam. So beginning with the very first phase of preparation, here BYJU'S Exam Prep is providing with official syllabus and exam pattern for NLC Online exam.
NLC GET Syllabus PDF Download 2020 (Discipline-wise)
|Mechanical Syllabus||Download Here|
|Electrical (EEE) Syllabus||Download Here|
|Electrical (ECE) Syllabus||Download Here|
|Civil Syllabus||Download Here|
|Control & Instrumentation Syllabus||Download Here|
|Computer Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mining Syllabus||Download Here|
|Geology Syllabus||Download Here|
|Finance Syllabus||Download Here|
|Human Resource Syllabus||Download Here|
NLC GET Exam Pattern 2020
- The Online Exam will be conducted on 17th, 24th, and 25th November 2020 which will include 120 MCQs carrying 1 marks each and the time limit will be 120 minutes.
- Those candidates who qualify the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for a personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination.
- The number of candidates to be considered for a personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
The Pattern of Online Exam
- There will be two parts in Online CBT
- Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English
- Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related).
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be
- 50% for General(UR) / EWS
- 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview
- 80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score
- 20% weightage for Personal Interview.
For more details check NLC official Notification here
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!