MPSC Online Registration Process Changed
- The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is planning to publish advertisements for competitive examinations soon. Interested candidates will not be able to apply if the account is not updated after the advertisements are published. Therefore, candidates should immediately update their account password and account so that they can easily apply as per the advertisement.
- Candidates' accounts need to be updated in the near future to apply for the rest of the pending recruitment process from the Commission and the newly implemented recruitment process. Candidates will not be able to submit new applications unless the accounts are updated, and it is likely to be difficult to create a new account on time. Therefore, it is mandatory for the concerned candidates to immediately update their account passwords and account details on the Commission's online application system.
To download the official notification PDF, click here:
Guidelines / Procedures for the candidates to use the account on the website of the Commission's online application system are provided under the 'Guidelines for Candidate' on this website. Observing these procedures/instructions can make it easier for candidates to update their accounts.
How to update MPSC Profile?
The following procedure must be followed when updating an account on the Commission's online application system:
- STEP 1: Click on the link 'Forgot / Reset Password in Registration' on the website of the new online application system mpsconline.gov.in
- STEP 2: Username of your old account, Registered Email Id. Registered Mobile Number Select the option you know enter the details accordingly, and click on the Get OTP button.
- STEP 3: Click the Verify button to verify by entering the email ID, and OTP received on the mobile number registered in your old account.
- STEP 4: Enter your date of birth mentioned in the account and click on the 'Submit button.
- STEP 5: Enter your preferred 8 to 15 password with at least one capital case: a small case, a special character. There should be a number.
- STEP 6: Click on the 'Reset' button, giving the correct answers to the six security questions available.
- STEP 7: The current username will not be activated after changing the password. You can log in using the registered email ID or mobile number and new password through the new online application system.
In case of technical difficulties:
In case of any technical difficulties, while updating the account on the Commission's online application system as per the above-prescribed procedure, the Commission can be contacted on the toll-free number 1800-1234-275 or 1800-2673-889 or on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no time limit for the account update process. However, it will be in the interest of the candidates to update the account as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience due to the time-consuming process (e.g. obtaining the entrance certificate of the examination, applying etc.).
To check the update in Marathi, click here:
More From Us: