Importance of BPSC GS GK Questions
BPSC GS GK questions are important in both Prelims and Mains exam. Hence, it is advisable that you practice all the questions so that it comes of great help in both stages. The weightage of GS questions has increased proportionally in recent years. Furthermore, it has an unpredictable nature because direct questions can come from this segment. In addition to this, as the candidates will be appointed as gazetted officers in BPSC, therefore, it is of high importance that they are aware of the general awareness that is happening in and around the world.
⇒ Also Check: Bihar State Budget 2022-2023
Most Expected BPSC GS GK Questions
One of the most important subjects for BPSC Prelims exam is General Science or General Knowledge. BPSC GS Section, Bihar Current Affairs helps you the most to score the highest possible marks in the Preliminary Examination. We are sharing 100+ Most Important BPSC GS GK Questions PDF for 67th BPSC Exam to make your exam successful and crack you exam which you can download and revise more and more in working time.
100+ Most Expected GS Questions for BPSC Exam
To help you ace BPSC 67th exam, we've shared the more than 100 most anticipated important questions PDF in Hindi and English that will help you pass the BPSC Prelim exam.
Hindi PDF Link
English PDF Link
Top 100+ Most Expected Questions of History
Top 100+ Most Expected Questions of Geography
Top 100+ Most Expected Questions of Polity
Top 100 Most Expected Questions of Economics
Top 100 Most Expected Bihar Specific Questions
Most Expected Current Affairs Questions for 67th BPSC
To feel confident when taking the actual question paper, candidates should take BPSC mock tests and practice BPSC previous year papers. To help candidates prepare for the 67th BPSC Prelims Exam 2022, we have shared a list of the most important questions.
Important GS GK Topics for BPSC 2022 Exam
You will be able to identify the segments from which current affairs and GS GK based questions can be asked if you carefully read the prelims syllabus.
The BPSC Preliminary exam is two hours long and has 150 questions. The major and important topics of the BPSC Prelims Exam are as follows:
Bihar's and India's history (The question will concentrate on the nature and character of the nineteenth-century revival, the rise of nationalism, and the declaration of independence, with a focus on Bihar).
India's geography and Bihar's geography (questions will focus on the country's physical, social, and economic geography, as well as the main features of Indian agriculture and natural resources), Bihar's general geography and division into geographical regions, and its major river systems.
Indian political system, Panchayati Raj, community development, and planning in India and Bihar
- Economy: Indian economy and post-independence Bihar economy
- Science: Science in General (General understanding of science)
- Current Affairs: National and International Current Events
Most Important BPSC GK GS Topics
The BPSC Prelims exam covers topics such as General Knowledge, Math, Current, and Static Affairs. These are broad subjects, and candidates will need to cover a wide range of topics while studying for the exam. Students will benefit greatly from knowing which topics have how much importance and weightage.
Bihar Specific Important Topics
- Geography of Bihar
- Wildlife Sanctuary of Bihar
- Rivers of Bihar
- Waterfalls and Lakes of Bihar
- Geographical Division of Bihar
- agriculture of Bihar
- Tribal Movement in Bihar
- Role of Bihar in National Movement
- Newspapers and Books of Bihar
- Congress session held in Bihar
- Bihar's economic survey and budget
- Bihar Schemes
- Awards and Honors in Bihar
Important Topics of History
- Indus / Harappa civilization
- Vedic civilization
- Rise of Mahajanapada
- Magadha Empire
- Maurya Empire
- Brahmin empire
- Gupta period
- Governor-General and their work under East India Company
- Important Organizations and Institutions
- Important Revolution of 1857
- Important movements and revolts related to independence
Important Topics of Geography
- The internal structure of the earth
- Rivers (drainage system)
- Topography ( built by river, glacier, and wind)
- Environmental pollution
- Food chain
Important Topics of Polity
- The making of the Constitution of India
- The preamble of the Constitution
- Making of the constituent assembly
- Parliamentary System in India
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Political Parties in India
- Elections in India
- Schedules in the Constitution of India
- Scheduled and Tribal Areas in India
- Co-operative Societies
- Panchayati Raj Systems in India
- Union & State Executive
- Cabinet Committees
- Union-State Relations / Centre-State Relations
- States and Union Territories
- Constitutional & Non-Constitutional Bodies
Important topics of Economy
- National income & aggregates,
- Demand & Supply(their graphs also )
- Foreign exchange
- Economic development
- Navratna & Maharatna Companies
- Monetary policy, fiscal policy, Balance of payment and national and international financial institutions.
- Tax Structure ( GST and Income Tax)
- Five Plan Years & NITI AAYOG
- Budget and Economic Survey
Other Important Articles for 67th BPSC Preparation and Quick Revision
- 67th BPSC Art and Culture Preparation Tips
- BPSC Previous Year Question Papers
- Bihar State Budget 2022-2023 Summary
Most Important Questions with Answers for 67th BPSC Exam
Q). Directive Principles of State Policy has been borrowed from which of the following countries?
(a) United States
(b) United Kingdom
Q). Which of the following sites is situated near the sea-shore?
Correct Answer: B
Q). Which of the following animals is not known in Indus Valley civilization?
Q). What was called the “ Magna Charta” of education during the British period?
(a) Stanley despatch
(b) Wood despatch
(c) Education policy 1904
(d) Sargent report
Q). Which of the following is related to education during the British era?
(a) Hunter Commission
(b) Sadler Commission
(c) Hartog Commission
(d) All of the above
Q). The value of national income adjusted for inflation is called _________.
(a) Per capita income
(b) Disposable income
(c) Inflation rate
(d) Real national income
Q). In which among the following regions, where did the Rampa revolt take place?
(a) Tamil Nadu
(b) Andhra Pradesh
Q). Who led the Tamar revolts of 1789?
(a) Birsa Munda
(b) Ganga Narayan Singh
(c) Bhola Nath Sahay
(d) Tilka Manjhi
Q). Procedure for the ‘Amendments of the Constitution may be initiated -
(a) Only in Rajya Sabha
(b) Only in Lok Sabha
(c) Either House of Parliament
(d) Only in State Legislative Assembly
Q). Which two words added to the "Sovereign democratic republic" by the 42th Constitutional Amendment Act?
(a) Socialist and secular
(b) Secular and supreme
(c) Supreme and socialist
(d) None of above