Should have at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or
Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg from
a recognized university or equivalent.
One of the following additional requirements also has to be met:
- Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engg [Paper code : EC]
- Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree, if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT).
1. Electronics & Communication Engg
2. Electronics Engg
3. Electronics & Computer Engg
4. Electronics & Control Engg.
5. Electronics & Communication System Engg
6. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
7. Electronics & Tele- Communication Engg
8. Electronics & Telematics Engg
9. Industrial Electronics Engg
10. TeleCommunication Engg
11. Telecommunication & Information Tech
12. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
13. Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
14. Electrical with Communication Engg
15. Radio Physics & Electronics
16. Electrical Engg
17. Electrical & Electronics Engg
18. Electronics & Communication Engg (Avionics)