Last Minute Tips to Prepare PPSC JE 2022 Exam
1. Maintain Speed & Accuracy
- Accuracy and Speed are the most crucial parameters that will help you clear your PPSC JE exam. Maintain speed from the start of the exam so that you can solve lengthy questions with ease.
2. Keep in Mind Negative Marking
- Please keep in mind that there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer so answer your question wisely. Do not attempt any questions when you are not sure about the particular question’s answer.
3. Read the Exam Instructions Carefully
- It is very important to read the exam instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Solve any questions after reading the question instruction carefully.
4. Time management
- Manage your time during the exam well and wisely because time management is a key to success.
- You should have an idea in advance that how much time you will spend on each question.
- Attempt those questions first in which you have the confidence to solve them and then move to other questions.
5. Advance Strategy to Approach the Exam
- Before you come out on a real exam, make sure you have clear plans in mind for the exam.
- By now you should be aware of your strong and weak topics in all categories.
- So the wise plan is to try those topics first in which you are strong and then solve questions on weak topics as time is left.
6. Do Not get stuck into any questions
- There is the same marking for all questions in the exam so if any question is taking more than it usually takes then attempt the next question straight away.
- If you are unable to solve any question at the normal time, you should drop it at that time and move on to the next question.
- You have to remember that your main goal is to increase your exam scores wisely.
Do’s and Don’t for the PPSC JE Exam
- When the exam starts, do not panic. Stay calm and begin by reading the exam instructions.
- Make sure you have answered all the questions.
- Do not spend much time on any one question.
- You should be prepared for surprises in the Non-technical and Technical Parts of the exam, as many new topics may be asked.
Important Formula Notes for Revision for PPSC JE Exam 2022
Candidates appearing for the PPSC JE exam should refer to PPSC JE Important Formulae given below. The given PPSC JE Important formulae have been prepared by the BYJU'S Exam Prep experts and experienced faculty. Check Important Civil Engineering Formulae for PPSC JE Exam provided below:
Hydrology & Irrigation
Strength of Materials
RCC & Prestressed Concrete
Transportation Engineering & Surveying
Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
Engineering Mechanics & Design of Steel Structures
PPSC JE Last Minutes Revision Tips to Prepare Pattern
Before we move to the last-minute tips & strategy, a clear idea of the pattern of the exam is a must. The PPSC JE exam is being conducted in offline mode only. The aspirants of PPSC JE can check the updated PPSC JE Exam Pattern in the table given below:
Questions From the Subject(Civil Discipline)
Questions from General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Mental ability
Also, Check PPSC JE Syllabus
Important links related to PPSC JE Exam:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses)
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE Get Unlimited Access to all (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.
Commentswrite a comment