- Applicants with the required qualifications and experience can apply for the positions starting October 7, 2021, via the online mode at karnataka.gov.in.
- The deadline for submitting applications is November 6, 2021.
- This recruitment is to fill 1,242 assistant professor positions at the first-grade state universities in the state of Karnataka.
- NTA / UGC NET and State SET Qualified candidates can apply online after verifying other eligibility criteria.
In this article, we will discuss in details Eligibility criteria, Application date, KEA Assistant Professor Exam Pattern, Online Application etc.
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Date & Important Events
KEA Assistant Professor Notification released
Last date for entering the details
Last date for depositing the fees (in computerized post offices only)
Between the 3rd and 4th week of December
To be announced
To be announced
KEA Assistant Professor Application Form Fee:
- For the general, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category, the fee is Rs. 2000/-
- For the SC, ST, Category 1, the application fee will be Rs. 1000/-
- Fees to be paid in computerised post offices only.
KEA Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 Details
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Posts|
Detailed Category wise Subject List- Click here
KEA Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- There will be a 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates and a 10-year relaxation for PWD candidates.
- A master's degree with grades of 55% (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applied) in a relevant or relevant or related subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited university abroad. (50% for candidates belonging to scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or other backward classes (OBC) (Non-creamy layer).
- Those who have obtained a Master's degree from an overseas accredited university are required to obtain an equivalency certificate by submitting an application to the Indian Universities Association website www.aiu.ac.in and then applying for the position of assistant professor.
- A relaxation of 5% will be given to the candidates who obtained their PhD degree before September 19, 1991.
- The candidate must pass the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR or similar tests accredited by UGC like the State Level Eligibility Test (SET) or "KSET".
- Candidates who have obtained a PhD degree by the UGC (Min. Std.& Procedure for the Award of a PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009 in regular mode only, will be exempted from the minimum requirement of NET/SET.
1. NET or SLET or KSET is also not required for those master's courses in disciplines for which NET or SLET or KSET are not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar UGC accredited exams such as SLET or KSET.
2. Education qualifications prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in regulations or guidelines issued from time to time shall be applicable in so far as the post of Assistant Professor.
KEA Assistant Professor Application Form Online 2021
The application form will begin on October 7th, 2021, and will end on November 6th, 2021. Please note that candidates must meet KEA Assistant Professor eligibility criteria prior to submitting the online application. Candidates should remember that if the data provided is incorrect, they will be banned from taking future exams at KEA.
How to apply online for the post of KEA Assistant Professor
- Candidates should visit the official KEA website.
- Look for the Online Application link.
- After the form opens, fill in all the required fields.
- Candidates must complete the basic information: personal, professional, educational and academic work.
- Make sure to check all the details in the KEA Assistant Professor Form.
- Now for the final step, submit and pay fees.
- Note: A valid mobile phone number and email are very important.
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2021
A. Compulsory Paper
B. Compulsory Paper
(Objective Multiple Choice)
- After the written exam, KEA will be conducting an interview round with the selected candidates.
- Note: Paper B will have a negative marking of 0.25 marks per wrong answer for 1 mark question and 0.50 for 2 marks questions.
We hope that everyone has understood the KEA 2021 Assistant Professor recruitment application process and got the Important details for Assistant Professor in KEA.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.