As the 2nd shift of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 prelims 1st August 2021 is now over, we can now discuss the detailed analysis of shift 2. Students going to appear in the next shifts can take advantage of this article.
This IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 analysis will show you the chapter-wise number of questions asked, the exam difficulty level, the number of good attempts per section, and the overall number of good attempts. To have a general idea of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2021, you need to read this entire exam review article.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 2nd Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 2): Important Highlight
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 2 exam was Easy to Moderate.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All are conventional questions.
- The reasoning ability section was easy. Almost 25 questions were based on puzzles.
- The quantitative aptitude section was moderate level.
- There were no quadratic equation questions. The wrong number of series questions was moderate.
- Caselet DI and pie chart were moderate and a bit calculative in nature.
- A total of 12-13 arithmetic questions was asked.
- IBPS RRB Question Papers 2021 PDF
- IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2021 (Shift 1)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 3)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift 4 Analysis 1st August 2021
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 1st August 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd shift held on 1st August 2021 discussion.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 Analysis 1st August 2021 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The reasoning ability section's difficulty level was easy to moderate with doable questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Direction and Distance
|3(easy to moderate)|
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate with a bit calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Simplification & approximation
Wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 1st August 2021: Difficulty Level
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 1st August 2021 shift 2.
|Quantitative aptitude||Moderate (Bit calculative)|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 Good Attempts (Overall): 1st August 2021
We are sharing the best IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 sectional and overall attempts based on the exam level as follows:
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why Gradeup Green Card?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai