The 3rd shift of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 on 7th August 2021 has been over now. We can now move on to the IBPS RRB officer scale-1 thorough exam analysis. This exam review will aid students who will be taking the IBPS RRB exam in the upcoming shifts.
You will know about the number of questions asked chapter-wise, section-wise review, difficulty level, number of sectional good attempts, and the total number of good attempts of the Officer Scale 1 exam in this IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 analysis of 7th August 2021. You are suggested to read the complete review article to have an overall idea of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2021.
Let's take a closer look at the IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Prelims test, including the level of difficulty, sorts of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 7th August 2021 (Shift 3): Important and key Highlights
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 3 exam was Easy to Moderate.
- The level was easy as compared to other shifts.
- Math was easy as compared to reasoning.
- The reasoning ability section was easy. Around 20 questions were based on puzzles that were easy to moderate level.
- 5 inequality and 5 syllogism questions were asked. No blood relation questions were asked.
- The quantitative aptitude section was easy to moderate level.
- 3 approximation questions were there. The missing number of series questions was moderate.
- Caselet DI, bar graph and pie chart DI were asked.
- A total of 13 arithmetic questions was asked.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 3rd Shift 7th August 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd shift held on 7th August 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 7th August 2021 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The reasoning section's difficulty level was easy to moderate with around 25 puzzle questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Direction and Distance
syllogism(only a few, some not)
|5 (easy to moderate)|
|3( word HANDIEST, VENISHINGLY: forward-backward)|
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was easy to moderate and a bit calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Missing Number Series
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Difficulty Level: 7th August 2021
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 7th August 2021 shift 3.
|Quantitative aptitude||easy to Moderate|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to moderate|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 7th August 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai