Today, on 7th August 2021, the 1st shift of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 Prelims exam is completed. The detailed analysis of 1st shift exam can be reviewed now. Students taking exams in the next shifts can take benefits from this article.
In this IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 1 analysis of 7th August 2021, you will learn about the number of questions asked chapter-wise, the exam's difficulty level, section-wise good attempts, and the overall number of good attempts. To have an overall idea of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam of 7th August 2021, you need to read this entire exam review article.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 1st Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Highlight (Shift 1) 7th August 2021
- The overall level of the exam was Easy to Moderate.
- Many Candidates managed to attempt around 60 questions in the exam.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All are conventional questions.
- The reasoning ability section was easy to moderate. Almost 20 questions were based on puzzles with scheduling puzzle slightly moderate level.
- The quantitative aptitude section was easier than the 1st august shift level and some questions are bit calculative in nature.
- 6 wrong number series questions are asked.
- A total of 12-13 arithmetic questions was asked.
- 2 sets of DI were asked and were easy to moderate.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 7th August 2021 (Shift 1)
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims held on 7th August 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 1) Section-wise: 7 August 2021
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 1st Shift(7th August) Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate with doable questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2 (alphabet:forward-backward & meaningful word)
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 1st Shift(7th August) Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate with a bit calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Topic Details and no of questions
Wrong Number Series
|Number of questions: 6Q (easy)|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Difficulty Level 7th August 2021 (Shift 1)
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 1st August 2021 shift 1.
|Quantitative aptitude||Easy to moderate(Bit calculative)|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to moderate|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Good Attempts 7th August 2021 (Shift 1)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows-
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(For general category)
How was your 1st Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai