As the 1st shift of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 prelims 1st August 2021 is now over, we can now discuss the detailed analysis of shift 1. Students going to appear in the next shifts can take benefit from this article.
Here in this IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 1 analysis, you will get to know the number of questions asked chapter-wise, the difficulty level of the exam, number of good attempts section-wise, and overall good attempts. You are advised to go through this complete review article to have an overall idea of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2021.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 1st Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Highlight (Shift 1) 1st August 2021
- The overall level of the exam was Easy to Moderate.
- Many Candidates managed to attempt 60+ in the exam.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All are conventional questions.
- The reasoning ability section was easy to moderate. Almost 25 questions were based on puzzles.
- The quantitative aptitude section was moderate level and a bit calculative in nature.
- There were no simplification and approximation questions.
- A total of 13 arithmetic questions was asked.
- Data interpretation questions were calculative.
|IBPS RRB Question Papers 2021 PDF|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 2)|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 3)|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift 4 Analysis 1st August 2021|
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 1)
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims held on 1st August 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 1) Section-wise: 1 August 2021
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate with doable questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|3 ( 6 persons)|
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate with a bit calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Topic Details and no of questions
Missing Number Series
|Number of questions: 6|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Difficulty Level 2021 (Shift 1)
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 1st August 2021 shift 1.
|Quantitative aptitude||Moderate(Bit calculative)|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to moderate|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 1 Good Attempts 2021
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 1st Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai