The 3rd shift of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 on 1st August 2021 has been over now. We can now move forward to the detailed exam analysis of the IBPS RRB officer scale-1. Those students who will take the exam in the next shifts will be benefited from this exam review.
Here in this IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 analysis, you will get to know the number of questions asked chapter-wise, the difficulty level of the exam, number of good attempts section-wise, and overall good attempts. You are advised to go through this complete review article to have an overall idea of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2021.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 3rd Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 3): Important Highlight
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 3 exam was Easy to Moderate.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All questions are conventional in nature.
- The reasoning ability section was easy. Almost 20 questions were based on puzzles.
- 5 coding-decoding and 5 inequality questions were asked.
- The quantitative aptitude section was moderate level.
- There were no simplifications and approximation questions. The wrong number of series questions was moderate.
- Caselet DI and tabular DI were asked. These were doable and easy to moderate level.
- A total of 13 arithmetic questions was asked.
- IBPS RRB Question Papers 2021 PDF
- Memory Based Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 1st Shift 2021
- IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2021 (Shift 1)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 1st August 2021 (Shift 2)
- IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift 4 Analysis 1st August 2021
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 3rd Shift 1st August 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims held on 1st August 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 1st August 2021 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate with almost doable questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|5(easy to moderate)|
Direction and Distance
|3 (easy to moderate)|
|2-3( word DIALOGUE)|
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate and calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Difficulty Level: 1st August 2021
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 1st August 2021 shift 3.
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to moderate|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 1st August 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai