The 2nd shift of IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 prelims has been completed as of now on 7th August 2021. We can now discuss the exam analysis thoroughly. Those students who are going to take the exam in today's next shifts can take advantage of this analysis article.
This IBPS RRB PO Prelims analysis of 7th August 2021 2nd shift includes the chapter-wise number of questions asked, difficulty level, the number of good attempts per section, and overall good attempts. You must read the complete article to know the overall pattern and difficulty level of the IBPS RRB PO 2021 prelims exam.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 2nd Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 7th August 2021 (Shift 2): Important Highlight
- 2nd shift of 7th August 2021 was easy to moderate as far as the difficulty level is concerned.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All are conventional questions.
- The reasoning ability section was easy to moderate. Almost 15 questions were based on puzzles.
- There were no syllogism questions.
- The quantitative aptitude section was easy to moderate level.
- There were 7-8 quadratic equation questions. There were no number series questions.
- Total 10 DI questions were there.
- A total of 12-13 arithmetic questions was asked.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 7th August 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd shift held on 7th August 2021 discussion.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 Analysis 7th August 2021 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The difficulty level of the reasoning ability section was easy to moderate with doable questions.
- A detailed analysis of the Reasoning section is provided below.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|5 (post wise arrangement)|
Direction and Distance
|5 (conventional and easy)|
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate with a bit calculative.
- The table below shows the topic-by-topic split of the questions in Numerical Ability Analysis -
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 7th August 2021: Difficulty Level
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 7th August 2021 shift 2.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 Good Attempts (Overall): 7th August 2021
Based on the exam level, we've compiled the best IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 2 sectional and overall attempts:
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(For general category)
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai