The IBPS RRB Officer scale-1 prelims exam 4th shift on 7th August is completed as of now. Now it's time to share the detailed IBPS RRB PO 4th shift analysis 2021, chapter-wise questions, and overall exam highlights with the candidates. Students who are going to appear in the IBPS RRB clerk exam can take advantage of this article.
This IBPS RRB PO Prelims analysis 2021 of Shift 4 includes the chapter-wise number of questions asked, difficulty level, the number of good attempts per section, and overall good attempts. To have a general idea of the IBPS RRB PO exam 2021, you need to go through this exam analysis article.
Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB PO 4th Shift Prelims exam in detail, including the difficulty level, types of questions asked, and good attempts.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift 4 Analysis 7th August 2021: Key Highlight
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 4 exam was Easy to Moderate.
- The overall level was slightly tougher than the other 3 shifts of today.
- No new pattern questions were asked. All are conventional questions.
- The reasoning ability section was easy. 20-22 puzzle(1 Square-based puzzle) questions were asked.
- There were no inequality questions asked.
- The quantitative aptitude section was moderate level.
- No quadratic equation questions were asked.
- Caselet DI was a bit calculative in nature.
- A total of 15 arithmetic questions was asked out of which 7-8 were very easy.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Analysis 4th Shift 7th August 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 4th shift held on 7th August 2021 discussion.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 4 Analysis 7th August 2021 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 4th Shift Review(7th August): Reasoning Ability
- The reasoning ability section's difficulty level was easy to moderate with doable questions.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Direction and Distance
|4-5(easy to moderate)|
Blood relation( Paragraph)
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 4th Shift Review(7th August): Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the section was moderate with a bit calculative.
- The following table describes the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 4th Shift 7th August 2021: Difficulty Level
Here you will get the section-wise difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO prelims 7th August 2021 shift 4.
|Quantitative aptitude||Moderate (calculative)|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 4 Good Attempts (Overall): 7th August 2021
We are sharing the best IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 4 sectional and overall attempts based on the exam level as follows:
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts (General Category)
How was your 4th Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai