Dyal Singh College Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Dyal Singh College has invited eligible candidates to the application for the 79 Vacancy for Assistant Professors for the Dyal Singh College.
- All the Candidates who have been waiting for this vacancy must apply now.
- NTA/UGC/CSIR NET qualified candidates can apply online after checking the other eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online from 6th April 2022 and the last date for applying online and paying fees is 30th April 2022.
- Candidates can submit the application form by 30th April 2022.
- Dyal Singh College has released the list of 10 subjects in which candidates can apply for Assistant Professor.
- This is a golden opportunity for candidates who have qualified NET and are searching for Assistant professor jobs.
- Ph.D. is not mandatory for applying online for the post of Assistant Professor at Dyal Singh College.
In this article, we will discuss in detail the Eligibility criteria, Application beginning date, and other relevant information.
Dyal Singh College Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Dyal Singh Colleges - Online Application
Dyal Singh College Recruitment Exam Date & Important Events
Check the important dates for the online application and other events for Dyal Singh College Recruitment here.
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Notification released
Last date for depositing the fees
Last date for submitting the application form
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Recruitment Procedure: Intimation Letter
To be announced
To be announced
To be announced
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Application Form Fee:
- Application fees for UR/OBC/EWS are Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PwBD categories, and Women applicants are exempted from the fee.
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: Superannuation is the maximum age limit
- Academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates are given 5 % relaxation.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam conducted by the UGC or CSIR.
- Candidates who are/ have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree as per the University Grants Commission (Min. Std.& Procedure for the Award of a Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, are exempted from the requirement of the min. eligibility condition of NET.
Dyal Singh College Recruitment 2022 Vacancy: Subject Wise List
|Subject||No. Of Posts|
How to Apply Online for Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor?
- Candidates can click the link given above to register themselves.
- After registration, fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload all the documents in the required format.
- Candidates now need to pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category (SC, ST, PwBD category, and Women applicants are exempted)
- Now, at last, candidates should take a printout of the application form for future references.
Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor Selection Procedure 2022
- The screening committee will shortlist the candidates. The evaluation will be based on their Academic Performance.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview round.
- The final merit list will be out on the official university website.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professors
80% & Above = 21
60% to less than 80% = 19
55% to less than 60% =16
45% to less than 55% = 10
80% & Above= 25
60% to less than 80% = 23
55% (50% in case of SC / ST /
OBC (non- creamy layer) /PwBD) to less than 60% = 20
60% above =07 and 55% to less than 60% = 05
NET with JRF
Research Publications (2 marks for each research publication published in peer-reviewed or UGC- listed Journals)
Teaching/Post Doctoral Experience (2marks for one year each)#
International/National Level (Awards given by International
Organizations /Government of India / Government of India recognized National Level Bodies)
State-Level (Awards given by State Government)
- M.Phil+PhD.- 25 Marks
- JRF- 10 Marks
- In the awards category- 10 Marks
- Academic Score- 84
- Research Publications- 06
- Teaching Experience- 10
- Total Score- 100.
We hope you all understood the process of applying for the Dyal Singh College Assistant Professor recruitment 2022 and got the Important details for Assistant Professor at Dyal Singh College.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.