Binary search trees are the data structure that has precisely two children nodes. Those are right and left subtrees without any leaf. Going by the binary search trees book, you must know the different BST operators used in the binary search tree. You can construct BST from any given preorder traversal and convert the binary search tree to a binary tree.
Binary search trees GATE questions come in many exams, including CAT, GATE CS, PDU CS, SDE interviews and more. Binary search trees online tests also form a part of various state and national level exams.
Important Binary Search Trees Topics for GATE CS
The data structure is a broad subject topic and has a vast syllabus. The major topics for binary search trees study material for GATE CS are given below.
Checking and Searching
You can perform various checking and searching operations in the binary search tree. Some examples are finding the n^th largest element or the extra space in the BST.
Red Black Tree and Threaded binary tree
It includes the subtype of binary trees that are the threaded and red-black binary tree.
Various operations are other than searching that can be performed on the binary search tree.
Tips to Solve Binary Search Trees Questions in GATE CS
The following are some tips that you can follow while solving binary search tree questions. Prepare for the topic by solving last year question papers well.
- Binary search trees GATE questions and answers PDF are based on the binary search trees and their uses in different scenarios. Hence you should focus on the data structure section for programming topics.
- Prepare excellent binary search tree notes for the GATE that contains all the details of the syntactic analysis. Those binary search trees GATE notes will help you in revisions.
- Practice on binary search trees online quiz from online sites. These online tests help you in preparation for the real exam.
- Be clear with the binary search trees topics for GATE CS as many repetitive topics such as transforming BST into the greater sum, or finding the n^th largest element.
Importance of Binary Search Trees in GATE
Here's why the binary search tree is an integral part of the GATE and other competitive exams.
- It checks whether you can make a binary tree and perform various functions on it. It also checks your grasp on the binary search trees GATE syllabus.
- The weightage of this topic is 2% to 5% in the exam.
- GATE requires you to acquire a basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms. It helps to maintain the accuracy of any main program.
- These concepts are useful in real-life situations as software engineers and / data analysts in, solving various data structure problems.
Most Recommended Books for Binary Search Trees
The following are some excellent books of binary search trees for computer science that can help you prepare for the binary search trees syllabus for GATE
Binary Search Tree
Adaptive Binary Ssearch Trees
Jonathan C. Derryberry
On Some Hash Functions: Constructing a randomized binary search tree and a hash table
Why Prepare Binary Search Trees from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep is an online source of knowledge that covers excellent quality tutorials and questions regarding the topic. You can get all the preparatory materials like binary search trees quiz, binary search trees MCQ PDF, binary search trees MCQ questions, and more from the BYJU'S Exam Prep website. These preparatory materials are a valuable source to test your exam preparation levels and boost your main exam performance. To prepare well for the exams, our experienced educators have designed binary search trees notes for CS and binary search trees notes for GATE PDF for students that help students you in revise the topic.The binary search trees are a vital GATE exam topic covering the computer science engineering syllabus. It checks the student's problem-solving skills using the tree data structure. Any student aiming to score maximum marks in the GATE exam should focus well on this part of the GATE syllabus.
Q. What is a binary search tree?
Binary search trees are types of tree data structures with exactly two nodes, the right and left subtree
Q. What is the importance of a binary search tree?
It is a high-level data structure with limited operational capability. Hence it is used for the core programs where you want accuracy with results.
Q.In which other exams, other than GATE, is, C- programming is asked other than GATE?
The binary search tree is an essential topic and is asked in other exams such as PSU CS, CAT, SDE roles, etc. It helps in the understanding of compilers' work.
Q. Who invented the binary search tree?
Binary search trees were invented by P.F Windley, A.D. Booth, Hibbard and Colin in 1960. It proved out to be an efficient data structure for us.
Q. What role do BST operators play in binary search engines?
BST operators are limited in quantity. They are used to perform operations in the data stored in the binary tree.