Start practice with a free GATE mock test for CSE at BYJU'S Exam Prep in an online mode. Students can practice with the best test series for GATE CSE 2022 which would surely help to score good marks. The GATE Computer Science engineering mock test is a simulation of the real exam, so practising the GATE CS test series will provide you with some useful inputs to crack the GATE 2022 exam.
GATE CSE Mock Test 2022 | Exam Overview
The GATE CSE exam is one of the most anticipated exams in the country for every engineer graduates. The GATE 2022 online application will be activated soon on the official website of GOAPS. Students who are aiming to get a good score in GATE 2022 exam must practice these GATE CS online mock test series. The GATE mock test will help you in enhancing your exam preparations and scoring better marks in the exam.
GATE CSE mock test would make you familiar with the exact exam pattern asked in the Computer Science exam. Students appearing for the GATE CS exam are required to take the test in online mode. By attempting the GATE Computer Science mock tests you will get to know your strong areas as well as in which area more efficiency is required. Further, practising the GATE CSE test series 2022 for the GATE Computer Science engineering will enable you to understand the topics more in-depth and clearly solve the questions accordingly.
GATE CSE Mock Test Schedule 2022
Below mentioned is the GATE CSE mock test schedule for both subject-wise mock test and full-length mock test. The schedule shall help you plan your preparation in such a manner that you complete your topics as per the test series timeline and revise on time.
GATE CSE Full-length Test Schedule 2022
GATE CSE Mock Test 2022
Number of questions
|10th April 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 1
|10th May 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 2
|10th June 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 3
|10th July 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 4
|10th August 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 5
|10th September 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 6
|10th October 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 7
|10th November 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 8
|10th December 2021|
GATE CSE Mock Test 9
10th January 2022
GATE CSE Mock Test 10
GATE CSE Test Series 2022 Key Features
- Get here a combo pack of 10 full-length GATE CS test series.
- The online GATE test series are attempted along with the virtual calculator.
- It entirely follows the latest exam pattern.
- Every question consists of a detailed solution.
- Analyze your performance and get the All India Rank (AIR) to judge yourself.
Buy GATE CSE Test Series
Buy BYJU'S Exam Prep's GATE CSE Test Series to obtain a better understanding of the GATE Computer Science exam paper pattern and equip yourself to score maximum in the examination. It provides clarity about the type of questions asked and the speed required to beat the competition. Attempt all the mock tests to come to a step closer to your dream job.
Purchase the test series curated by exam experts to practice extensive quality MCQs based on the latest pattern and trend. Practising the mock tests helps you accomplish greater confidence and clarity of concepts in all the subjects. Get hands-on knowledge using the detailed solutions and analysis provided with the test series package.
Benefits of taking GATE CS Mock Test Series
GATE CS Mock test series helps in improving time management methods in the most appropriate manner. GATE CS mock test series facilitates the practice of diverse questions that will be accessed and utilised easily on a single platform that amplifies the result and leads to the best performance. With effective time management, you can smartly cover the GATE CS syllabus.
Increase your Score
The overall score will see a huge boost by taking the GATE CS Mock Test series. The test series for GATE CS will give you enough practice of multiple types of questions in a time-bound situation. The questions will give you an idea about several types of questions that you may encounter in the exam and make you confident to attempt them.
Retention of Concepts
The GATE CS Mock Test series is a great source of the most informative study materials. The study resources in the GATE CS Test series explains the syllabus by covering all the details minutely. Utmost clarification is given on the complex topics so that you can easily understand and comprehend the entire syllabus.
GATE CS 2022: Exam Pattern
Total GATE CS Exam Duration
Type of Question Asked
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)
Numerical Answer Type (NAT)
Total Number of Questions
GATE CS Syllabus 2021
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Boolean algebra.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Number representations and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point
Computer Organization & Architecture
- Machine instructions and addressing modes.
- ALU, data-path and control unit.
- Instruction pipelining.
- Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage,
- I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode)
Programming & Data Structure
- Programming in C.
- Arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, binary search trees, binary heaps, graphs
- Searching, sorting, hashing.
- Asymptotic worst case time and space complexity.
- Algorithm design techniques: greedy, dynamic programming and divide and conquer.
- Graph search, minimum spanning trees, and shortest paths.
Theory of Computation
- Regular expressions and finite automata.
- Context-free grammars and push-down automata.
- Regular and context-free languages, pumping lemma.
- Turing machines and undecidability.
- Lexical analysis, parsing, syntax-directed translation.
- Runtime environments.
- Intermediate code generation
- Processes, threads, inter-process communication, concurrency and synchronization.
- CPU scheduling.
- Memory management and virtual memory.
- File systems
- Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, SQL.
- Integrity constraints, normal forms.
- File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees).
- Transactions and concurrency control.
- Concept of layering.
- LAN technologies (Ethernet).
- Flow and error control techniques, switching. IPv4/IPv6, routers and routing algorithms (distance vector, link state).
- TCP/UDP and sockets, congestion control. Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP).
- Basics of Wi-Fi.
- Network security: authentication, basics of public key and private key cryptography, digital signatures and certificates, firewalls.
GATE CS Highlights
|Number of Questions||65|
|Type of Questions||MCQs MSQ, and NAT|
|Number of Sections||3 (General Aptitude, Engineering Mathematics* and Subject Specification Section) |
|Total Time Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
How to take the GATE CSE Mock Test?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep
- Click on the Test series tab
- Select the GATE & PSU CS section
- Select the GATE CS exam
- The GATE CS Mock Test series will appear
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series
GATE CS 2022: Important Dates
GATE 2022 Events
GATE CSE Exam 2022 Notification Release
30th July 2021
GATE CSE 2022 Application Form Release
2nd September 2021 (Revised)
Last date to register for GATE 2022 Application Form
24th September 2021
Last Date to Apply for GATE2022 with Late Fees (Extended)
7th October 2021
GATE CSE 2022 Form Correction
12th November 2021
GATE CS 2022 Admit Card Release
23rd January 2022
GATE CSE 2022 Exam Date
5, 6, 12, and 13 February 2022
GATE CSE 2022 Result date
17th March 2022, Thursday
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Call us at +91 9650052904