1.A Textbook of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines by R.K. Bansal
- This book helps students to gain comprehensive knowledge about the subject. The clear and easy-to-understand language of the book makes it ideal for all.
- A set of solved problems is given at the end of every topic. Chapters are divided into different topics and supported with detailed explanations, examples and diagrams wherever required.
- This book has been preferred and recommended by students and educationists nationwide. It is also useful for those, who are preparing for UPSC examinations.
2.Fluid Mechanics (SIE) by Frank White
- This book, Fluid Mechanics (SIE), strives to make this numerically complex subject easy enough to be understood by the students.
- Practical as well as a conceptualized understanding of the subject gradually lead the students towards understanding its usage in the various fields of engineering.
- The precise, unambiguous, and crisp pointed presentation of the topics help students understand the subject better and thereby develop an interest in the subject.
3.Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Including Hydraulics Machines by P. N. Modi
- Several new problems from the latest question papers of the different Universities as well as competitive examinations have been incorporated. Thus, it may be emphatically stated that the book is complete in all respects and it covers the entire syllabus in the subject for degree students in the different branches of engineering for almost all the Universities.
- This book fulfils the entire needs of the students intending to appear at the various Competitive Examinations such as GATE, ESE and other examinations.
4. Fluid Mechanics by Yunus Cengel, John Cimbala
- This book fulfils the entire needs of the students intending to appear at the various Competitive Examinations such as GATE, ESE and other examinations. All the topics are covered with basics in this book and also it contains several stories which make it interesting.
GATE Notification 2022 Date
3rd week of July 2021
GATE Application Form 2022
2nd week of September 2021
Last Date of GATE Registration
1st week of November 2021
GATE Admit Card 2022 Download Date
2nd week of January 2022
GATE Exam Date 2022
1st to 2nd week of February 2022
GATE 2022: What’s New
• In another newly introduced change, students applying for GATE 2022 can also opt for two different papers from the prescribed set of combinations introduced by IIT BOMBAY.
• Eligibility criteria to appear for GATE-2022 is relaxed from the minimum 10+2+4 (ongoing) to minimum 10+2+3 (ongoing), enabling even those in the third year of their undergraduate studies to appear for the examination, thus this will provide a better career opportunity to Students.
• All test papers of GATE 2022 will be objective type Questions. The pattern of questions may include (i) Multiple Choice Questions (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ )(iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) question