It is important for candidates to focus on the both tests( if applying for Technical), with proper information regarding previous years cut off marks, weightage of marks of different topics and various other trends which can help in creating a road map to crack AFCAT.
For candidates who are not applying for technical also, a complete info about previous year weightage is important as the paper is not so though, it is just the speed and accuracy that matters.
Here is an analysis regarding previous AFCAT Exam paper which would surely help in preparations:
Analysis of AFCAT 02/2016:
The paper was for 2 hours and the total number of questions were 100 in total with each correct answer leading to +3 marks and each negative answer leading to -1 .
- English- 25 Questions
- Non verbal Reasoning- 18 Questions
- General Knowledge- 25 Questions
- Mathematics- 18 Questions
- Venn diagrams- 4 Questions
- Verbal reasoning- 5 Questions
- Odd One Out verbal reasoning- 5 Questions
Previous Years Cut-off Marks:
- Table below represents cut-off marks of AFCAT from 01/2011-02/2016.
- The maximum marks of AFCAT is 300.
- Table below represents cut-off marks of EKT from 02/2014-01/2016.
- The maximum marks of EKT is 150.
- EKT cut off has been equal for all technical branches in past years.
- For qualifying in this exam (Technical branch) one has to clear both the cut-off.
Keep your preparations high and be ready to practice with BYJU'S Exam Prep.
All The Best
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep!!