AFCAT 2 Answer Key 27 August 2022
The AFCAT 2 Answer Key 27 August 2022 will not only help all the aspirants who have appeared in the exam on 27 August to calculate their marks but also to the aspirants who will appear in the upcoming AFCAT Exam. You can download the answer key and AFCAT 2 memory-based questions of 27 August 2022 here.
AFCAT 2 Exam Overview 2022
Indian Air Force recently conducted the AFCAT exam on 26-28 August 2022. On the examination day, we are providing you with the AFCAT 2 2022 answer key of 27 August Shift 1 & Shift 2. Here is an overview to know the AFCAT answer key related important information.
Air Force Common Admission Test
Indian Air Force (IAF)
|Date of Exam||26-28 August 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||300 Marks|
AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022, 27 August Shift 1
Below is the AFCAT 2 Answer Key held on 27 August Shift 1. You can check subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT memory based questions 27 August 2022 shift 1.
AFCAT English Answer Key (27 August 2022 Shift 1)
Reading Comprehension Topic - FLOOD
- PLACID - Tranquil, Calm
- TEMPORAL - Worldly, Non spiritual
- DEVOLVE - Transfer, Transmit
- ARCHAIC - Old-fashioned/ Obsolete.
- TO HIT THE HAY - To go to bed.
- KICK THE BUCKET - To die
- Pull Punches -be less forceful, severe, or violent than one could be.
One Word Substitutions:
- A person’s habit or behaviour that is not able to be changed or reformed- INCORRIGIBLE.
- There was little improvement in his health since he shifted to ICU. ANSWER - Replace ‘little’ with ‘A LITTLE’.
- Bats are sometime seen flying in the locality. ANSWER - Replace ‘Sometime’ with ‘Sometimes’.
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 2 2022 (27 August Shift 1)
- Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Related to which field? Ans. Science and Technology
- 1st Nuclear submarine of the Indian Navy? Ans. INS Chakra
- Which anti-tank missile which was created by DRDO can be launched by helicopter? Ans. The HELINA missile
- Indigenously developed Covid Vaccine? Ans. COVAXIN
- Asad Ali Khan is related to which instrument? Ans. Rudra veena
- Recently, India agreed to jointly develop an air-launched unmanned aerial vehicle (ALUAV) with which of the following countries? The USA
- Which of the following personalities was related to Bahishkrit Bharat? Ans. A journal by BR Ambedkar
- What is a supernova? Ans. Explosion/collapse of Star
- Regarding attorney general S 1 : The attorney General of India is the top law officer of the government of India. S2: In the Supreme court it is mandatory to him to appear on behalf of GoI in every case but not in High Court Ans. Statement 1 is correct and Statement 2 is wrong.
- ‘Why I am Atheist’ Book? Ans. Bhagat Singh
- Which organisation publish global competitiveness reports? Ans. World Economic Forum (WEFI)
- Heron drone from? Ans. Israel
- Krishnadevaraya reign was considered as the golden age of literature, In which language? Ans. Telugu
- Which of the following elements is semiconductor? Gallium is a semiconductor. silicon germanium also semiconductor a)Gallium b)Zinc c)Arsenide
- Question on Green House Gases?
- Short Range Surface to Surface Missile? Ans. Prithvi Missile
- Who won the Gold medal in the Javelin Throw event in the Tokyo Para Olympics? Sumit Antil
- Grassland Match the following - Prairies - North America Downs -Australia Ilanos - South America (Venezuela and Colombia) Pampas - South America ( Argentina)
- Which of the following doesn't cause global warming? - Acetylene a. acetylene b. methyl c. water vapour d. CO2
- Operation :
- Op Nistar - to evacuate Indian Nationals from cyclone-hit Yemen 2018
- Op Pawan - by the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) to take control of Jaffna, 1987
- Op trident - Indian Navy on Pakistan's port city of Karachi during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971
- Op Brasstacks - was a major combined arms military exercise of the Indian Armed Forces in Rajasthan state of India, that took place from November 1986 to January 1987 near Pakistan border
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 2 2022 (27 August Shift 1)
1. Which venn diagram best represents the relationship between oak, maple and furniture
Question : - Rabbit: hop: Duck : ?
AFCAT Maths Answer Key 2022 (27 August Shift 1)
- Two dice are thrown together. Find the probability that the sum of the number on the two faces is divisible by 4 or 6. Ans. 7/18
- On a certain sum the simple interest at rate of 8% per annum for 5 years then what will be the rate of interest for the same simple Interest in 8 years? Ans. 5 %
- A train 100 metres long moving at a speed of 50 km/h crosses a train 120 metres long coming from the opposite direction in 6 seconds. The speed of the second train is Ans. 82km/h
- If the radius of a circle is decreased by 50% then the percentage decreases in area. Ans. 75%
- Find the value of (1.25)^2 - (2.25)^2. / (1.25) - (2.25) Ans. 3.5
- The Average age of father and son is 40 and the ratio of their age is 11:5. Find the son's age. Ans. 25 year
- The average of the first three numbers is 16 and the average of the last three numbers is 15. If the last number is 21 then what will the value of the first number be? Ans. 24
- A Train leaves from point A at 5 am and reaches point B at 9 am, the second train leaves from point B at 7 am and reaches point A at 10.30 am, then what's the time at which both trains cross each other?Ans: 7.56 AM
- Three photocopy machines x, y, z can print 1 lakh pages in 10 hr, 12 hr, 15 hr respectively if they all start printing at 11 o'clock but then x shut down at 1 o'clock, then at time printing of 1 lakh copies will be finished? Ans: approx at 4.33 o’clock Ans: approx at 4.33 o’clock
AFCAT 2 2022 Answer Key 27 August Shift 2
Here, you will find the AFCAT 2 Answer Key held on 27 August Shift 2. You can check subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT memory based questions 27 August 2022 shift 2.
English Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (27 August Shift 2)
- Cajole synonym : persuade
- Cardinal Antonym : Unimportant
- Trivial Synonym : Insignificant/Unimportant
- Delinquent synonym : lawbreaking/ Offending.
- Precinct- boundaries/ limits
- I know he is having a lot of books on how to improve English vocabulary. Answer- replace 'he is having' with 'He has'.
- She told me she will help me whenever I was in difficulty. Answer - replace 'she will' with 'she would'.
- To turn someone's nose up - to refuse to take or accept something because it is not good enough.
- Reading comprehension was based on - The Animal Koala.
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (27 August Shift 2)
- With which of the following countries CEPA was signed? Ans: The historic India-UAE
Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) which was signed between the two nations on 18 February 2022.
- Who was hanged in Gorakhpur Jail ? Ans. On 19th December 1927, Ram Prasad Bismil, freedom fighter, was hanged at Gorakhpur Jail, for his role in the Kakori conspiracy.
- Ozone thickness is measured in which unit? Ans. Dobson Unit
- Match the following :
- Billiards - Bridge
- Golf - Putt
- Volleyball - Serve
- Basketball - Screen
- What is the name of the engine used in the Gaganyaan mission? High Thrust VIKAS Engine
- Which carrier was known as ‘Grand Old Lady’ ? INS Viraat (earlier HMS Hermes, commissioned in the Royal Navy in 1959), later sold to India.
- Anju Bobby George is related to which sports ? Long Jump (Anju Bobby George) made history when she won the bronze medal in Long Jump at the 2003 World Championships in Athletics in Paris.
- Highest women authority at a convent - Abbess (An abbess is the female superior of a community of nuns)
- Match the following :
- Trishul - Surface to surface missile.
- Prithvi - Surface to air missile.
- Nishant - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Pinaka - Light combat aircraft.
- Which of the following movements Bal Gangadhar Tilak got his nickname Lokmanya? Ans. Home Rule Movement
- Which country started the green army ? Ans. Australia (for Environment Conservation)
- Sauz e Watan Book Author - Munshi Premchandra
- Ten degree channel separated by which of the following countries? Andaman and Nicobar Island
- Constitutional committees and heads :
- Drafting Committee – B. R. Ambedkar.
- Union Power Committee – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Union Constitution Committee – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Provincial Constitution Committee – Vallabhbhai Patel. (not sure about exact committees asked)
- What type of Missile is an Astra missile ? Ans. Beyond Visual Range (BVR) Air-to-air Missile
- Karagam Dance is a folk dance of which state? Ans. Tamil Nadu
- SIlicon Valley is situated in which state of the USA? Ans. California
- What is the full form of ATAGS? Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System
Which of the following places was the first thermal energy plant in India established? Hyderabad, Telangana (Hussain Sagar Thermal Power Station)
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (27 August Shift 2)
- Analogy Paws:Cat :: Hoof : ? Ans : Horse
- Architect:Building:: sculptor: ? Ans : Statue
- Venn diagram traveler bus train
Plough : farmer ::?
- Tailor :cloth
- Pen :author
- Road :pedestrian
Ans: Pen :Author
Analogy Bat : Handle :: sword : ? Ans. hilt
Numerical Ability Answer Key of AFCAT 2 Exam 2022 (27 August Shift 2)
- 90 defective pens mixed with 10 good pens then what is the probability of getting good pen Ans. 10/100 = 1/10 probability of good pens and if asked probability of defective pens that will be 90/100 = 9/10
- How many degrees do the hour hand rotate from 8 am to 2 pm Ans. 180 degree
- A and B can do a piece of work in 72 days. B and C can do it in 120 days. A and C can do it in 90 days. In what time can A alone do it ? Ans. 120 Days
- Find the amount to be paid at the end of 3.5 years in case Principal =Rs.7,500 at 16% p.a Ans. 11700 rs
AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 27 August 2022 PDF
AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 27 August 2022 has been provided by the aspirants who appeared in the exam on 27 August in shifts 1 & shift 2. You can download AFCAT Memory Based Question Paper 27 August PDF from the links below.
AFCAT 2 Memory Based Question Paper 2022 PDF 27 August
AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 27 August
We are providing you with AFCAT 2 Answer Key 2022 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 on 27 August. This AFCAT Answer key has been curated by our expert faculties and defence experts. Download AFCAT Answer Key 2022 PDF 27 August 2022 from the links below.
AFCAT Answer Key 2022 PDF
AFCAT Answer Key 27 August 2022: YouTube Session
Watch Live AFCAT 2 exam analysis 2022 27 August on our Youtube Channel on 27 August 2022. Check AFCAT Answer Key 2022 on YouTube by clicking on the link below:
AFCAT Answer Key 27 August 2022 Shift 1: YouTube Session
AFCAT Answer Key 27 August 2022 Shift 2: YouTube Session
Benefits of Solving Memory Based Questions of AFCAT 2 2022 on 27 August
You can devise a better preparation strategy after going through the section-wise Questions of AFCAT 2 2022 on 27 August.
- Your confidence and preparation will improve for the upcoming AFCAT and other defence exams.
- Candidates can check their speed and accuracy in real-time.
- The candidate can understand the important chapters and topics for AFCAT Exam.
- You will be able to cover the AFCAT syllabus in the specified time span.
We have already provided you with the AFCAT 2 answer key 26 August, Keep referring to BYJU's Exam Prep articles on AFCAT 2 answer key for 28 August as well which will be published right after the particular shift is over.
More from us:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App