UPRVUNL JE Exam can be easily cracked, all you have to do is believe in yourself and give your best possible effort in the right direction which is actually required to crack the examination. In this article, we are going to discuss the important things which must be considered by any aspirant who wants to crack the UPRVUNL JE exam.
How to Prepare and Crack UPRVUNL Exam?
1. Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure: Before you start preparing for any examination, the most important thing that you should be aware of is the examination pattern. The selection process for the UPRVUNL JE Exam is as follows
- Paper-I Subjects in which the candidate has acquired his/her diploma qualification. [150 Marks]
- Paper-II General Studies. [50 Marks] which will contain General Hindi Reasoning and General Knowledge.
No. of questions
Type of Questions
Diploma Engineering questions in the relevant discipline
a) General Hindi
c) General Knowledge
| || |
It can be easily observed that the Technical portion has more weightage as compared to the non-technical portion, but the non-technical portion has also a good weightage in the exam and will play a vital role in cracking the examination.
So, during preparation for this examination, one must give emphasis to both the technical and non-technical portion of the examination, without preparing the non-technical portion, it will be very difficult to crack the exam.
2. Analysing Previous Year Papers and Cutoff: A proper strategy and planning must be adopted by the aspirant who is preparing for any examination. Previous Years Sample Papers play a very vital role in making strategy as it gives an overview to the candidate about the type of questions asked, from which chapter the maximum questions are asked, and about the level of questions to be asked in Examination.
The previous cut-off gives an idea about the expected cut-off for a particular exam and with this students get a rough idea that at least how much he/she needs to score to clear the exam.
From the cut-off list, candidates can check the expected marks in the examination. The cut-off list is released by the department so that the participants can check their standing in the particular exam.
3. Information about Detailed Syllabus: You must have a detailed syllabus of the examination, which was issued by the UPRVUNL on its website. It will help you to define your boundary, what to study and what not to study. This will save you lots of time and you can properly utilise your time to the portion which is in the syllabus. You have to go through the complete syllabus to take the lead over the other aspirant.
4. Practising Lots of Questions: The two most important factors that are actually required to crack this examination is speed and accuracy and for this, you have to solve lots of questions of each subject, technical and non-technical. Solving questions will also help you to revise the concepts and will you know the areas where you have to give more focus.
5. Test Series: You have to attempt more and more test series to command our speed and accuracy and to give your best performance under the pressure of the exam. Giving Test series will always help you to improve your mistake and to know your weak areas where you have to give more emphasis. It will also boost up your confidence for the examination and will definitely help you to crack this examination.
6. Revision Plan and Short Notes: Along with the ongoing subject preparation you must always revise the subject that you had completed in the past. There should be some dedicated time given to the revision portion only. You must have to prepare Short Notes for each subject where you write the formulas and concepts which are very important for the examination and you have to revise them once before the exam. This will help you to command over your weak areas, formula, and concepts and will boost up your confidence.