Online Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for recruitment of the following posts of Junior Engineer Trainee for Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation/ electronics, and computer science Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL).
NOTE - It is informed to candidates that no other mode of submission of application form is available or acceptable so it advised to the candidates filling the same through the website of the department www.uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL JE Apply Online Link (Activated on 3rd June 2021)
Mandatory Requirements before filling the RVUNL JE Application Form 2021:
- All the candidates are advised to have the following documents in a Pen drive or personal computer before filling the application form. Before you start to fill your Online application form it is advised to have for convenience of the Candidate should have scanned images of the following documents in any form in Pen drive or personal computer with the file size of 150KB (maximum) for each document and 80KB (maximum) for photo and signature. Photo and Signature will be in jpg or jpeg format only.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to have the following things while applying for the RVUNL JE exam with a Recent Colored Photograph only.
- Signature of the candidate which should be clearly visible
- High School or equivalent certificate in scanned format.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number which is in use by you in future are mandatory for the submission of your Online Application. This EMail id which you have provided and the Mobile number is given while applying should be kept active till the declaration of results. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) will send important information with regards to your application and examination on this registered E-Mail and Mobile number. which you have provided while making the application.
NOTE 1 - After submission of the Application Form, the particulars you have mentioned in the form like Name of the Candidate, your Father name, your Mother name, your Date of Birth, your Mobile Number, your Email Id will be considered as Final. The candidate will not be able to edit or delete these fields after you have completed the submission of the application form online.
NOTE 2 - Applications received without appropriate details mentioned in the brochure like Application Fee, required documents & information as per recruitment notifications are liable to be rejected. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL), however, has the right to cancel any of the Examination City, Center and add some other cities and centers depending upon the response received by candidates, administrative feasibility at the location, or any force-major conditions required, etc. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with great care as no change of details in correspondence regarding the change will be entertained at a later stage.
Step 1: You are first required to visit the department's website for recruitment on the careers page Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) website: www. uprvunl.org and click on the link “APPLY ONLINE"
Step 2: You will be directed to the following information while applying. Please make a note of the Important Information while applying.
- Important dates & Helpdesk
- How to Apply
- Fee Deposit procedure
Step 3: The candidate is asked to click on the “APPLY” Link on Index Page mentioned. Now the Candidates will fill his/her all the details required by the department for recruitment ie. (a) Personal Details like name, father's name (b) Qualification Details (c) Document Upload(d) Fee Details by click on respective tabs.
Now candidates can see the preview of the form and take the printout and submit your application form. After filling in the form please click on submit button which will submit your form. After submission of this form, the candidate will get information by SMS/Email on your mobile no./Email id which was provided by you while applying with your application number.
Important Note: Please fill in all the details very carefully. After submission of the form candidate will not be able to edit or delete any fields filled while applying.
Step 4: Deposit the requisite Application fees through the portal of State bank of India Link whose link will be available on the index page by clicking on the “Deposit Application Fees” link.
Check related Links: