Electric Circuits And Fields
- This is one of the best books for electric circuits and fields.
- Students can grasp the core concepts of electric science through this book.
- This book is self-explanatory as the answers are explained simply.
Electrical and Electronics Measurements and Instrumentation
The Electrical and Electronics Measurements and Instrumentation books cover all the sub-topics.
Objective Electronics Engineering
- This book contains a huge accumulation of subjective material as per the syllabus.
Control Systems: Principles and Design
- This book is very useful for candidates who just have started their preparation for JKSSB JE 2021 exam. It covers the syllabus related to Control Systems.
- The electric machine’s book is designed in such a way that every candidate can grasp all the important concepts.
Objective Civil Engineering
- The book is very useful for civil branch candidates. You can ace the exam with this book.
Civil Engineering Objective Book
Gupta and Gupta
- One of the widely recommended books for students who want to understand civil engineering topics in detail.
Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type
- Thoroughly updated and comprehensive study material with a dedicated focus on the latest syllabus
Textbook of Surveying
- This book is according to the latest syllabus and has all the information needed to pass the JKSSB KE Civil Exam.
Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering
K. R. Arora
- This book has concise questions and answers.
- Perfect study material.
- The book includes all the topics as specified in the JKSSB Mechanical syllabus. Also, you can find previous year question papers and frequently asked questions in the exam.
Objective Mechanical Engineering
- Covers the latest syllabus that is common for most government exams.
- Along with notes and solved questions, the book also has practice questions for the aspirants.
Mechanical Engineering Objective type
D.Handa, H.B Keswani.
- It will help candidates to brush up on all their mechanical engineering basics and prepare for the exam.
Engineering Mechanics: Statics & Dynamics
Anil Kumar Dhiman
- Covers the entire syllabus related to engineering mechanics to appear in the competitive examinations.
Materials Science And Engineering
I P Singh
- This book is recommended to everyone preparing for the JKSSB JE Mechanical Exam.