TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2023
Understanding the TSPSC AEE syllabus is the most crucial step for aspirants planning to appear for the exam. It is the very basis on which candidates can plan their preparation. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TSPSC AEE syllabus 2022 along with the notification. Candidates who will apply online and appear in the TSPSC AEE exam should read the officially released syllabus for both Paper 1 & Paper 2.
In the coming sections, for the benefit of aspirants, we have elaborated the complete TSPSC AEE syllabus for Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering. Also, candidates will also find a direct download link for the TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF to have more comprehensive insights.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF
Aspirants usually invest a lot of time finding the TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF on the internet. Below, we have attached the direct link to download TSPSC AEE Syllabus for ease of access.
Download TSPSC AEE Syllabus PDF - Direct Link
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Paper 1
TSPSC AEE syllabus is released for two papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2. The TSPSC paper 1 will be common for all the applicants, irrespective of their engineering domain. The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer paper 1 will contain questions from the General Awareness and General Abilities subjects.
TSPSC AEE General Studies And General Abilities Syllabus
Here is a list of topics aspirants should prepare to score good marks as per TSPSC AEE syllabus for General Studies And General Abilities section of paper 1:
- Current Affairs: Regional, National, and International
- International Affairs
- General Science: India's Achievement in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management - Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social, Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on the Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and Formation of Telangana State
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Political System
- Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Paper 2
The TSPSC AEE syllabus for paper 2 is of greater importance because, in paper 2, the candidate's domain knowledge is checked. Therefore, aspirants should acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain subjects. The TSPSC AEE syllabus for different engineering disciplines such as Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical has been presented in the coming sections.
TSPSC AEE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
The syllabus for the TSPSC AEE exam for mechanical engineering candidates is listed below:
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
TSPSC AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus
The list of subjects from TSPSC syllabus for civil engineering that aspirants should prepare is illustrated below:
- Building Material and Construction
- SOM(Strength of Material) & Theory of Structure
- RCC & Steel Structure
- FM(Fluid Mechanics) & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resource Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
TSPSC AEE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Candidates should check out the TSPSC AEE electrical syllabus below. It will help them master the important topics that will help score good marks.
- Power Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Electric Drives
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
TSPSC AEE Agricultural Engineering Syllabus
The list of subjects from TSPSC syllabus for Agricultural Engineering that aspirants should prepare is illustrated below:
- Surveying and Levelling
- Fluid mechanics and Open Channel Hydraulics
- Soil Mechanics
- Strength of materials
- Building Construction and Cost Estimation
- Watershed Hydrology
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Watershed Planning and Management
- Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Structures
- Tractor Systems and Controls
- Farm Machinery and Equipment
- Post Harvest Engineering of Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds
- Dairy and Food Engineering
- Fundamentals of Renewable Energy Sources
Preparation Tips for TPSC AEE syllabus
Having a thorough knowledge of the exam syllabus does not guarantee selection. However, a good preparation strategy and its implementation can help achieve selection. Therefore, for the upliftment of the aspirants, we have mentioned some of the preparation tips for the TSPS AEE syllabus.
- Make a Timetable: The TSPSC AEE syllabus is quite vast. But to quickly learn the complete exam syllabus, a timetable is necessary. Because of the timetable, aspirants can allocate proper time to the different subjects for learning and practicing. Therefore, preparing the timetable is of utmost importance.
- Prepare Small Targets: Learning a lot of the chapters of a book in a day is a tedious job, and it is not even attainable. But learning one chapter a day is easy. Therefore, always make short and achievable targets. It will boost your preparation speed.
- Make short notes: Many students go through tremendous stress when revising the complete syllabus during the last few days before the exam. But, applicants who make short notes of important formulas, difficult concepts, and some tricks to solve hard problems for them it is like a cup of tea because it eases the revision of the TSPSC AEE syllabus, which does not require much time.
- Practice Previous Year Questions: Every candidate preparing for the TSPSC AEE exam 2022 should get good hands-on practice. But practicing the previous year's question paper is of greater importance because it gives much information about the TSPSC AEE exam.
- Attain Speed & Accuracy: On successful completion of the exam syllabus. It is recommended to get enrolled for the Test Series. A test series helps attain the required speed and accuracy, along with several other benefits.
Best Books to Prepare TPSC AEE Syllabus
A good book eases exam preparation. But it is not an easy task for a newbie. Therefore, to help candidates prepare TSPSC AEE syllabus properly, we have listed down some of the best books for the TSPSC AEE exam below.
|Sr. No.||Book Name||Author/Publisher|
|1.||TSPSC AEE Book for Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering||GKP Publication|
|2.||TSPSC AEE Book for Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering||Vijeta Competitions|
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern
It is a good practice to be aware of the exam pattern before starting the preparation of TSPSC AEE syllabus topics. It helps in laying a good preparation strategy and taking measures to perform well in the TSPSC AEE 2022 exam. We have provided the TSPSC AEE exam pattern in a nutshell below
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration(Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper 2||Concerned Engineering Subjects (Discipline Wise)||150||150||300|
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses)
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE Get Unlimited Access to all (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.
Commentswrite a comment