Important Revision Tips for PPSC JE Exam 2022
Here BYJU’S Exam Prep is providing you with the Best Revision Tips to the Ace PPSC JE Exam 2022:
1. Go Through with the PPSC JE Syllabus
- Because time is running out by the hour, it is critical to focus solely on the topics covered in the PPSC JE Syllabus.
- Attempt to keep up with the syllabus and ensure that you have thoroughly covered all of the topics during your preparation.
2. Make Time Table for Revision
- With only a few days left, we should revise 1-2 topics per day, followed by practice questions.
- Instead of reading theory, concentrate on doing more questions.
- It is always advantageous to solve particular questions in JE level exams since it can boost the effectiveness of the exam because questions are asked directly in these exams.
3. Revise Formulae & Key Concepts
- Revise all of the formulas and key concepts and use shortcuts and tactics to help you remember them.
- Each topic should be covered with brief notes that cover all of the major formulas and concepts.
- To review the formulas, try as many questions as you can on that.
4. Non-Technical Section is Decisive Factor
- PPSC JE comprises 100 questions from Technical Subject(Civil Engineering) while 20 questions from the Non-Tech section. Candidates can also check the PPSC JE Exam Pattern for their clear understanding.
- It is understandable that applicants will study their courses diligently, but it is also important to study the Non-tech segment, as it will be the decisive factor in the exam's selection.
- To ace, the PPSC JE 2022 exam, set aside at least 1-2 hours each day to revise the non-tech section.
5. Tips for Revision
- In the final days of the exam, it is not advisable to study any new topics. There will be a time loss as new subjects take longer to learn.
- As a result, it's possible that one won't be able to fully comprehend concepts, adding to the stress.
- Be confident in your past efforts in this area, as they will undoubtedly assist you in the exam room.
- As a result, rather than moving on to other topics, take advantage of this time to revise effectively.
6. Always Be Positive
- Try to believe in yourself and always be positive.
- Applicants should put in a lot of effort till they achieve their desired results.
- Never lose motivation, even if you are unable to complete the syllabus or receive satisfactory results on the mock test.
7. Maintain Good Health
- Staying healthy requires light exercise and warmth.
- Simple music or meditation might help you unwind after a long day of preparing.
- To avoid studying overnight, plans should be developed throughout the day.
Latest: Download PPSC JE Admit Card 2022
Hope you find this article useful in your PPSC JE Revision. If you find some useful information from an examination context, please share it with your friends. We wish you the best of luck with the PPSC JE Exam.
Also, check important links related to PPSC JE Exam:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.