Forms of Power Sharing
There are four types of power sharing in modern democracies like
- Power is shared among the different organs of the government called horizontal distribution of power.
- Power is shared among the governments at different levels. Such a government is called the federal government.
- Power can be shared among social groups like linguistic and religious groups.
- Power-sharing arrangements can be seen in the way political parties, pressure groups, etc. control or influence those who are in power.
- What is the Net Sown Area and Gross Cropped Area?
- What is the Problem with the Periodisation of Indian History that James Mill offers?
- What is the Significance of India’s Central Location?
- What was the Two-Fold Motive Behind the Systematic De-Industrialisation Affected by the British in Pre-Independent India?